Men's World Grand Champions Cup 2017

• What a dominant set from USA. Micah is having a field day throwing the ball to anyone he wishes, and they deliver. Lucarelli has yet to be felt in this game.

• See saw battle for the #1 spot what a treat. BRA dug 9 that pretty much sum up the 3rd set. Wishing to extend this to 5th. Whoever wins...

• wow. vettori got an ace in first set when he clearly foot-faulted but JPN coach didn't bother to challenge it even though players were calling out the foot-fault.

I was sure he did a foot fault too :lol:
    Anyway, I learned lately that the TV gave a very different impression: sometime I see a 'probable' touch, and then the challenge show it wasn't, other times I saw a massive fault, and at the end the foot only slightly touched a very small portion of the line...

blain is listed as assistant coach.

similar to the JPN women's team. ferhat akbas is listed as assistant coach, but he does most of the talking during TOs.

Thanks!

I started watched USA-BRA from the 4th set, amazing volleyball so far! :drink:

I'm very glad I can get to watch the tie break, not just because I'm enjoying the match but also because it balance even more the standings.

• Great game! Best game so far of the competition. BRA digs and USA serves are the best of each team. Congrats BRA!

• Congrats both teams, it was a very nice match (well, very nice 4th and 5th set, for me)! Great volleyball!

I love both teams and I in the tie break couldn't cheer for one of them (while in the 4th I was hoping for USA to tie the match), even if from an Italian perspective a loss by Brazil could have come handy ;)

• This is the worst game ever by Bruno.. He was absolutely awful, not only wrong decisions by a lot of really bad sets.

But still Brazil won, this reminds me of Serbia in the Rio semifinal when Maja played really poor but they had Tijana and Mihajlovic to score.

And Brazil is your Champion.. International season is over, now is time for Club Season....

• Congrats both teams, it was a very nice match (well, very nice 4th and 5th set, for me)! Great volleyball!

I love both teams and I in the tie break couldn't cheer for one of them (while in the 4th I was hoping for USA to tie the match), even if from an Italian perspective a loss by Brazil could have come handy ;)

I`m glad u started only in the 4th set. ....U don`t wanna see how Brazil played in the 2nd set.

• And we keep doing mistake after mistake...

And for the second time Vettori couldn't kill a smash ball!

Also Mazzone almost couldn't kill a ball so far (but he knew I was about to write something bad of him and suddenly did a very good block :lol: )

• And we keep doing mistake after mistake...

And for the second time Vettori couldn't kill a smash ball!

Also Mazzone almost couldn't kill a ball so far (but he knew I was about to write something bad of him and suddenly did a very good block :lol: )

As I remember Italy made 83-84 mistakes in first two matches, over 100 if we add matchs vs Japan. Simply too much