You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 1:03pm

I found the live stream on youtube.. the page is called Volleyball if I'm not mistaken.. try to write the match and "live stream", you should find it! :win:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 3:22pm

I found the live stream on youtube.. the page is called Volleyball if I'm not mistaken.. try to write the match and "live stream", you should find it! :win:

Found it, thanks!

You tube channell 'Volleyball'

Argentina vs Italy

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Jun 24th 2017, 6:05pm)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 8:06pm

We are out :( (out of the podium, to be precise)

Yokamoz

The Alpha Male

• "Yokamoz" is male

About me: The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Favourite Team: Iran / Peykan

Favourite Players: saeed maroof

Monday, June 26th 2017, 8:00am

Italy jus ost to Iran 3-0. Iran had good reception and managed also to defend and block well the italian attackers. Italy with some mistakes too much.
Anyway... to me every on every iranian serve there was veil fault: all the other players were right in front of the server, in order to hide him! :whistle:
After beating Italy, Iran also beat Ukraine and Argentina to top the group. The top 8 teams in the next round are divided in 2 pools,
pool E:
Iran
Poland
Cuba
China

pool F:
Brazil
Russia
Canada
Argentina

top 2 from each pool move on to semi finals:

I predict the top 4 to be Iran China Brazil Russia

LDvolley

Professional

Favourite Team: Argentina NT, Bolivar, Cuba NT

Favourite Players: Conte family, De Cecco, Zaytsev, Simón, León

Monday, June 26th 2017, 8:09am

In pool E I think Iran and Poland are easily ahead in level to China and Cuba.

In pool F Canada will be the whipping boys, Russia will top, and then it's very close between Brazil and Argentina (at south american championship Arg won 3-1).

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 5:12pm

Brazil beat Argentina in straight sets and is in the semis! :cheesy:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 5:21pm

The broadcast is terrible for this tournament. Would love a full court view and close up cam instead.

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 9:14pm

4th tie break in a row for Iran ! 8| 8| I think that loss to Cuba will be costly at the end. Poland is hard to beat for this tired Iran. maybe they qualify before the match (with Cub/Chn result) and use bench against Iran ?!

Yokamoz

The Alpha Male

• "Yokamoz" is male

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 8:23pm

Crazy all of Irans games except the first game which Iran beat italy 3-0 have gone to 5 sets, and now against Poland it goes to the 5th set again, so the semi finalists are Russia Brazil Poland and either Iran or Cuba depending on who wins the 5th set between Iran and Poland.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 8:37pm

So... in theory the final is supposed to be between Russia and Poland, right?

Really surprised with Argentina, they even lost to Canada today, finishing dead last in the group.

LDvolley

Professional

Favourite Team: Argentina NT, Bolivar, Cuba NT

Favourite Players: Conte family, De Cecco, Zaytsev, Simón, León

Friday, June 30th 2017, 3:01am

So... in theory the final is supposed to be between Russia and Poland, right?

Really surprised with Argentina, they even lost to Canada today, finishing dead last in the group.

I didn't have many expectations for this generation. Yes, they reached final in u19 but it was at home and their strategy was just making fewer errors than the opponents at an age where the are lots of errors. In truth they have a HUGE physical disadvantage (no player above 200cm, not even the MBs!) and that disadvantage became more evident now in u21. Except for OH Martínez I don't see a big future for any of these players.

Yokamoz

The Alpha Male

• "Yokamoz" is male

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 3:52pm

Unbelievable for the 6th consecutive game Irans game goes to 5 sets.

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 5:57pm

Yes!
Chinese U21 NT won the fifth set finally for the first time in this tournament.
China 3-2 Canada [25-27,26-24,21-25,28-26,15-9]
Two Asian teams, China and Iran will participate in the 5th place match.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 7:53pm

Cuba is leading 2/1 against Russia and it is 8/3 for them in the fourth set :white:

ETA: Cuba won! :cheesy:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "saishuu" (Jul 1st 2017, 8:16pm)

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 8:23pm

And Cuba won, very deservedly :super:

Great to see, that Cuba is not giving up on Volleyball!

Again some amazingly physically talented guys in this team (Lopez, Gutierrez). I also think their setter did a pretty good job. Cuba's middles did not see too many balls but russian block could not handle the wingers at all. Overall, the russian team did not look very well prepared for this match. But again, big congrats to Cuban guys :thumbup:
never mess with your setter......

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:38pm

Great battle between Poland and brazil :box: :thumbup:
never mess with your setter......

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:47pm

Have to say Poland's setter is a little better than his Brazilian counterpart

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:51pm

Felipe Roque reminds me a bit of Sidao and Evandro. :mirror:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:55pm

What a bomb from that Davy of Brasil on the left side. :white:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:58pm

Great adjustment from the Brazilian coach on the 23-23 mark. Using a right handed player to attack for Roque and bringing him back for the block on the right side after that point.

Social bookmarks