2017 FIVB U21 World Championship | Czech Republic

• Kwolek back. He probably shouldn't have been subbed. decisive errors came from his substitute.....

• Those errors from Brazil is killing them. Aggression is so much on the kill.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Did that block look in?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Great match. Poland setter was really good today. Brazilian setter on the other hand needs to work on his precision a lot more

#FreeBritney

• Brazil won two sets only because Polish players started to make error by error on service. Jut didn't give chance to they own to win the sets. I couldn't watch at Kwolek and his service. Good that at least at 5th set he understood that it is not his day at service. But, we are in final :win:

• Don't think so.....

So Poland still unbeaten. Did it already happen before that a team won all of their age goup titles?

Well Russia did. U19, U21 and U23.

#FreeBritney

• I think TimHH meant the continental titles as well (which Russia probably won too, so no matter).

A better question is whether it ever happened before that a team won all the games in their year group? Because Poland has, so far (competitve ones at least, not sure about friendlies).

• I have to say that our young team has the character. Wish the older watch them carefully so they can be inspired and get this spark back. Don't know if Kozub will be good enough in future to join the team though, honestly, ANYone would be better than Drzyzga. But. Coming back to the youngest. I guess that everybody watching the games are not surprised anymore and stopped asking questions how the hell happened that "such a no-name" like Kochanowski appeared in the senior team playing in WL. Hopefully will be more of him in future, no Wrona and - thanks heavens - no Nowakowski. Guy is quick and usually has great efficiency in attack. And yesterday he was like the best scorer of the team. Middle blocker. Nice. I also like Fornal and Kwolek. Maybe the second one more, although he didn't have the best day yesterday. We need him today. Whole team lost too much energy letting Brazilians enter the game and fight back. Now we will play against more rested Cubans and I only hope that youthful enthusiasm and hunger for victory will lead the guys for the crown. Lets go lads!

Felipe Roque reminds me a bit of Sidao and Evandro. :mirror:

YES! Especially Sidao.
    btw. Another interesting brazillian attacker.

• So Iran finished the tournament like it had started it with a 3-0 victory this time over China to finish in 5th place. It's a shame we could have been champions had we focused more n not let all the games go to 5 sets and in process tiring ourselves out , we only had 2 3-2 loses this tournament against the two finalists Cuba and poland.

• If these are the best setters from Brazil of these age group... Then that's really bad for Bruno having 40 something years old backups for the next four years. :white:

#FreeBritney

• From this russian team, I could see Kononov and Semyshev moving up to the senior team. The others not so much.

#FreeBritney

• FIVB needs to let the traditional closing shaking of the hands after every match without the net barring them from each other. That was nice from the russians and brazil. Seems more personal.

#FreeBritney