Men's Club World Championship 2017

• It already starts today?! I almost missed it......

As it seems, there won't be any streaming by Laola. So in case anyone has found a decent stream, posting it here would be very much appreciated for my part. :drink:

• Pretty crazy how Sarmayeh Bank is pretty much the Iranian NT sans Marouf. lol Nice match between them and ZAKSA so far.

well, half of them, Mahmoudi, Gholami and Mirzajanpour are not with the Iranian NT anymore. at least not in 2017

• well, half of them, Mahmoudi, Gholami and Mirzajanpour are not with the Iranian NT anymore. at least not in 2017

Thought they still were.
    By the way, what was Mahdavi thinking by shaving his head? :lol: He's looking really odd.

• This speaks really badly of plusliga( or Poland NT) in general. Their league leaders not playing good in their home turf.

Zygadlo to make it in 2018 World Championship roster though? :cheesy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I feel Plusliga should downsize back to 14 teams. Their clubs are suffering with their recent expansion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Bad ending for both teams. The point/2 pts lost from the tiebreak might be the difference point or points that could bring them to the semifinals.

#FreeBritney

• Bad ending for both teams. The point/2 pts lost from the tiebreak might be the difference point or points that could bring them to the semifinals.

#Match won comes first in pool standing, so it's still important for both teams to win this game.

• #Match won comes first in pool standing, so it's still important for both teams to win this game.

With Sada and Lube in the same pool as they are... every point is important.

#FreeBritney

• So excited and fascinated by the encounter between Sada and Lube. Sada has proven over the last 2 FIVB Club World Championships editions that they are the best team in the world, but in my opinion, Lube and Zenit are their two main rivals this time around. Its a very tough game to call but I would give the slight edge to Sada, what do others think?

• Hard to believe Sarmayeh lost this after such a comfortable start !! they had so many chances to finish the match. 8| specially Mahmoudi

glad to not see Mirzajanpour in the NT, he had a good match overall but he did stupid things in crucial points.

• Civitanova seems stronger atm than Sada Cruzeiro.

I guess it all depends on the performances of Juantorena and Sokolov. If those two aren't going to perform to their standards then neither of the others will work.

#FreeBritney

• If someone told me that was Mahdavi... I wouldn't believe him even if he is my most trusted friend. :rolll:

#FreeBritney