Men's Club World Championship 2017

• Yes, the wild is from FIVB and due to ... Zhu Ting. I said about the players:

OH - Facundo Conte's situation is still not good in this season. Julian Lyneel has done his best for the club. Zhang Chen - in the past time, Zhang Chang-ning is his younger sister. But now and in the future, he is Zhang Chang-ning's older brother. His best volleyball time has gone.

OP - Wang Jing-yi was better than Jiang Chuan in this match. It is said that Jiang Chuan was tired and was influenced by over-the-counter factors. I hope he could be better because ... please see my head photo. :D

MB - Zhang Zhe-jia and Rao Shu-han are the main MBs of the runner-up of 2013 U19 WCH and the third place of 2015 U21 WCH [Li Yuan-bo doesn't return due to a little injury]. They proved that they could be better than before by themselves.

S - Liu Meng is better than Zhan Guo-jun, too. As the main setter of the runner-up of 2016 AVC Cup, Liu Meng didn't join Chinese men's NT in 2017 maybe only because he is Li Run-ming's substitute though in this season, they changed each other. Therefore, he got the opportunity to participate in the tournament.

L - Ren Qi is so old. Tong Jia-hua is still young but in the same age, Ren Qi was much better than he is. As the best libero of 2011 World Cup and a 33-year-old player that might be retired at any time, Ren Qi did his best. Perhaps he agreed to continue his career for 2018 WCH but his too much injury about the waist, knee and ankle ... :(

Head Coach - I just say the sentense: Shen Qiong didn't become the head coach of Chinese men's NT in 2017. The choice is right.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• It only means China is still not strong enough. I guess this tournament is a good indicator for Raul Lozano to improve the National Team. Skra is certainly not the favourite but they are a good team. The result is not good. Challenging for a coach that has a lack of understanding for the international game. I hope the result doesn't demotivate anyone. The level really for this Club World Championship is just too good for this edition. Last Year... I think this chinese team could probably do better if they were part of that.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Like yesterday in first sets, Zaksa is getting kill blocked way too often. They got away with it in first set, because Lube made half of Zaksa's points by mistakes......

• Sokolov showing consistency with the serve. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What a shameful ref. That ball clearly didn't touch anyone but the tape.

#FreeBritney

• Couple of mistakes on Zaksa that turn the momentum to Civitanova. They need to win this game without going to tiebreak. Too bad they are in such a tough group.

#FreeBritney

• The ref is blind. Lube doesn't deserve any card if they get one on this match for complaining.

#FreeBritney

• I do like how resilient Zaksa is. They don't play well but they just don't stop being a pain in the a#rse for Lube. Playing in front of their fans may help here....

• What a great play from Sam Deroo. Fooled basically everyone.

#FreeBritney

• Wow. Did they really skip the match point!? :what:

LOL I thought I was the only one who didn't see the last point.

Anyways, the moment Buszek missed that hit basically gives the victory to Civitanova... Good games from both sides after all. ZAKSA really had fought till the last minute. I was amazed by the energy Sam showed in this match. Hopefully two consecutive 5-setters won't exhaust the players. It also depends on whether Sada will wake up in today's match.

Good luck to ZAKSA. Respects <3

• Tsvetan Sokolov with 4 blocks. Sometimes I wonder if the guy is a middle blocker or an opposite. :rolll:

#FreeBritney