Men's Club World Championship 2017

• Great awkward-looking attack from Leon. :obey:

And then you have Leal doing a slide attack.

The cubans in this match. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Thank god we have a commentator now. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't think Uriarte is the problem but Kreling did make it hard for Zenit Kazan when he took over in the previous set. Now block is going to be a bit of a hassle for Sada when he's in front.

#FreeBritney

• I went dead silent when the commentator called Mikhailov as "Mihajlovic". :white:

#FreeBritney

• I can't rank Simon among top 3 MBs. He isn't blocking anything there

If your setter is only 185 cm. It's going to be more difficult for him to cover such attacks. It also doesn't help they are not playing a great serving game with Zenit Kazan taking aces as if they don't care. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Seems like the reign ot Sada Cruzeiro in the world level is going to end through a straight set defeat.

#FreeBritney

• Sada should've played Rodriguinho as a receiver with Leal and Filipe. The attack from Evandro and his reserve is just not worth it in my opinion.

#FreeBritney

• I think Lube is the only team in the world that has a chance against Zenit. But knowing how they always choke at semifinals , I'm not sure if matchup will ever happen

It'll be a miracle if Skra gets through to the final instead. They just don't have the firepower to get through Civitanova's block. They would need an absolute command from the serve to win over Lube til the last whistle in order to win. :white:

#FreeBritney

Good luck in this Club World Championship final, @volleyzenit! We know the taste of being champion, done it 3 times. Two you know well how it was, right?

hahaahahahaa
    What is wrong with Osmany? He just doesn't want to attack, always going for tips

• I've just watched the game...Lisinac :D :D

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter