You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:23pm

Great awkward-looking attack from Leon. :obey:

And then you have Leal doing a slide attack.

The cubans in this match. :obey:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:26pm

Interesting that Leon doesn't get any support from Polish fans. Only his parents are screaming his name

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:27pm

Thank god we have a commentator now. :obey:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:42pm

I don't think Uriarte is the problem but Kreling did make it hard for Zenit Kazan when he took over in the previous set. Now block is going to be a bit of a hassle for Sada when he's in front.

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:46pm

I went dead silent when the commentator called Mikhailov as "Mihajlovic". :white:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:48pm

I can't rank Simon among top 3 MBs. He isn't blocking anything there

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:52pm

I can't rank Simon among top 3 MBs. He isn't blocking anything there

If your setter is only 185 cm. It's going to be more difficult for him to cover such attacks. It also doesn't help they are not playing a great serving game with Zenit Kazan taking aces as if they don't care. :white:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:00pm

Seems like the reign ot Sada Cruzeiro in the world level is going to end through a straight set defeat.

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:03pm

Leon's father is going crazy

Sada should've played Rodriguinho as a receiver with Leal and Filipe. The attack from Evandro and his reserve is just not worth it in my opinion.

I think Lube is the only team in the world that has a chance against Zenit. But knowing how they always choke at semifinals , I'm not sure if matchup will ever happen

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:08pm

I think Lube is the only team in the world that has a chance against Zenit. But knowing how they always choke at semifinals , I'm not sure if matchup will ever happen

It'll be a miracle if Skra gets through to the final instead. They just don't have the firepower to get through Civitanova's block. They would need an absolute command from the serve to win over Lube til the last whistle in order to win. :white:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:11pm

Lube always knows how to choke. They are one bad Juantorena performance away from another loss

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 9:23pm

Quoted

Good luck in this Club World Championship final, @volleyzenit! We know the taste of being champion, done it 3 times. Two you know well how it was, right?

hahaahahahaa
What is wrong with Osmany? He just doesn't want to attack, always going for tips

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:07pm

Congrats Lube!!! all 3 sets ended 25-23!! (but I must say Lube overall seemed in control of the match almost all the time for what I catch)

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:16pm

Absolutely terrible Skra. They found Lube with uninspired Juantorena (perhaps worst game of the season for him) , they still couldn't pressure Lube.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:27pm

Lisinac remains a fucking asshole.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97)

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:09am

I've just watched the game...Lisinac :D :D
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:21am

But did he received a yellow before? I thought the red card in that delicate moment was too much...

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 3:04am

But did he received a yellow before? I thought the red card in that delicate moment was too much...

Yes he had

Social bookmarks