Men's Club World Championship 2017

• If Lube loses tonight.... atleast they get to keep the most beautiful team award and a silver medal. :heart:

Jk. I don't think it'll be that easy to lose like this. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Mikhailov is hitting better at 4 than at 2 tonight.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What happened in that referee call? Why was it double touch? Or better, why the first touch wasn't considered block? the ball was going on the other side, I think ou can block a bagher as well if you want...

• Not Mihajlovic again. Is the commentator for real? :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Lube looks already lost . They need a hero at the service line

Sander and the back-up setter is the only one I know with a big serve. Taylor's serve has been quite inconsistent but the pipe could be timely from Lube.

#FreeBritney

• :rolll: I hope Alekno won't kill Zenit with his frequent challenges. :rolll:

Dead at Cester's serve. :white: :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Congratulations Zenit Kazan. Best team in the world with all the greatest trophies in the world. :heart:

#FreeBritney

• I hope we get another Club World like this. This has been the most enjoyable edition because Europe was finally not forgotten. :heart:

#FreeBritney

• Kazan played surprisingly well in defence. So many digs from them.
    I won't forgive Christenson; that is also the way they lost Perugia match. There is Juantorena hitting with 70% and Sokolov 34% , both took same numbers of set and as always he preferred Sokolov in all critical points

• Best OHs: Wilfredo Leon and Yoandry Leal
    Best MBs: Alexey Samoylenko and Robertlandy Simon
    Best Setter: Alexander Butko
    Best Libero: Jenia Grebennikov :down:
    Best Opposite: Tsvetan Sokolov
    MVP: Osmany Juantorena lol no. :rolll:

#FreeBritney