2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• @scarperta i can't find anything better than livetv.sx

I'm not sure if brazilian fans are rooting for Japan or they are still hating on USA for the world league 2015 final six controversy. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Nishida is insanely good for only being 18. Showing Patch how you should play opposite

and for being only 6'2". He has the best technique amongst all the opposites in the world. it's a shame that he is a midget.

Patch has all the tools in the world to be the best but those sophomoric errors and low volleyball IQ are hampering him to be one of the bests. i get frustrated sometimes watching him.

• and for being only 6'2". He has the best technique amongst all the opposites in the world. it's a shame that he is a midget.

Patch has all the tools in the world to be the best but those sophomoric errors and low volleyball IQ are hampering him to be one of the bests. i get frustrated sometimes watching him.

Yeah. He has the athleticism, but he's still far from being a top OPP I think.

• Japan is probably tired and waiting to regroup for the fourth set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's just frustrating because every year we think he is going to take the next step but it never happens

Didn't he just play his first pro season though? Even if he was totally unremarkable in Italy, who knows, perhaps he'll make the leap and be a beast by 2020. :lol:

• Question for Japanese fans: where is Ishikawa? I feel like he only plays some random tournaments here and there and then disappears.
    Also Nishida!! :obey:

• I think the Fuji-Lee combination is more critical to Japan than Nishida. His line shots are amazing though. USA... specifically Shoji the libero should do better marking that.

#FreeBritney

• Whoever made the schedule for this Brazil leg should be fired. BRA-KOR will probably finish at around 17h and then BRA-JPN already takes place tomorrow at 8h in the morning. Not to mention this USA-JPN game will finish at around 15h today too. :aww:

• That's probably the second time Russell had that shot and kill. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Didn't he just play his first pro season though? Even if he was totally unremarkable in Italy, who knows, perhaps he'll make the leap and be a beast by 2020. :lol:

Team Korea missed a connecting flight in Paris. Maybe there's a reschedule and it's related to that?

#FreeBritney