You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:38pm

I want to thank everyone who posts under this tread for posting volleyball related things. It is just great to read some real volleyball comments here. Under women’s tread, it is all stupid fights.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:43pm

USA's serving errors are funny.

Japan is serving pretty well considering USA have Anderson as a receiving opposite.

De Falco is having a problem with Japanese block and the middle blockers aren't killing the ball even with good passes. Anderson and Christenson aren't in sync yet and japanese servers are taking Russell out of the pipe.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:46pm

USA is struggling in the first but I don't think there is any way this lineup drops 2 sets to japan

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:47pm

Any link please :wavy:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:52pm

@scarperta i can't find anything better than livetv.sx

I'm not sure if brazilian fans are rooting for Japan or they are still hating on USA for the world league 2015 final six controversy. :rolll:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:09pm

USA is struggling in the first but I don't think there is any way this lineup drops 2 sets to japan

:wavy:

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:18pm

:wavy:
Haha I ate my words pretty hard there! Got to give Japan some credit

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:28pm

I'm not sure if brazilian fans are rooting for Japan or they are still hating on USA for the world league 2015 final six controversy. :rolll:
They are still hating especially after what Russel did to the crowd last olympics :lol:

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:29pm

Nishida is insanely good for only being 18. Showing Patch how you should play opposite

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:31pm

They are still hating especially after what Russel did to the crowd last olympics :lol:
:lol: The "hate" is mostly to Russell indeed I believe, but the NT as a whole is very respected here in Brazil.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:34pm

Nishida is insanely good for only being 18. Showing Patch how you should play opposite
and for being only 6'2". He has the best technique amongst all the opposites in the world. it's a shame that he is a midget.

Patch has all the tools in the world to be the best but those sophomoric errors and low volleyball IQ are hampering him to be one of the bests. i get frustrated sometimes watching him.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:40pm

and for being only 6'2". He has the best technique amongst all the opposites in the world. it's a shame that he is a midget.

Patch has all the tools in the world to be the best but those sophomoric errors and low volleyball IQ are hampering him to be one of the bests. i get frustrated sometimes watching him.
Yeah. He has the athleticism, but he's still far from being a top OPP I think.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:41pm

Japan is probably tired and waiting to regroup for the fourth set.

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:45pm

It's just frustrating because every year we think he is going to take the next step but it never happens

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:57pm

It's just frustrating because every year we think he is going to take the next step but it never happens
Didn't he just play his first pro season though? Even if he was totally unremarkable in Italy, who knows, perhaps he'll make the leap and be a beast by 2020. :lol:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:01pm

Didn't he just play his first pro season though? Even if he was totally unremarkable in Italy, who knows, perhaps he'll make the leap and be a beast by 2020. :lol:
maybe he heard us. he is playing great against japan. :lol:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:02pm

Question for Japanese fans: where is Ishikawa? I feel like he only plays some random tournaments here and there and then disappears.
Also Nishida!! :obey:

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:07pm

I think the Fuji-Lee combination is more critical to Japan than Nishida. His line shots are amazing though. USA... specifically Shoji the libero should do better marking that.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:16pm

Whoever made the schedule for this Brazil leg should be fired. BRA-KOR will probably finish at around 17h and then BRA-JPN already takes place tomorrow at 8h in the morning. Not to mention this USA-JPN game will finish at around 15h today too. :aww:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:28pm

how come there's no hawkeye in brazil leg?

the last line call was controversial but if there is hawkeye i think that that ball would still be in.

Social bookmarks