2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Team Korea missed a connecting flight in Paris. Maybe there's a reschedule and it's related to that?

I believe you mean the schedule, but no, that'd explain a reschedule for today's game, not tomorrow. It's because of the broadcasting rights of TV Globo, unfortunately.

• Jovovic should now go exclusively to Luburic when Ivovic can't attack. He has ultra rare luck with Kovacevic as of this moment.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I want to thank everyone who posts under this tread for posting volleyball related things. It is just great to read some real volleyball comments here. Under women’s tread, it is all stupid fights.

This is easy to explain why. Because the Turkish team is absent in the men's VNL.

• A reminder to everyone... please become the better person and use maximum tolerance when you disagree with somebody. We don't need another battlefield. Thanks. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ivovic's reception is not good. Kovacevic's attack is not good. I have no idea about the libero.

Gotsev with another great performance on the block but the x factor is Skrimov. Seganov and Gotsev have changed Bulgaria's defense. Seganov a little faster than Bratoev and Gotsev's block helping in easing up the back defenders' job.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Brazil seem to have their work cut out in developing Isac... His lateral blocking movement doesn't seem to have improved much.. he is still rather slow compared to most middle players (along with Eder to be honest..). His attacking , even though he has a high contact, still seems very laboured. Does anyone know where Octavio is?

• Brazil seem to have their work cut out in developing Isac... His lateral blocking movement doesn't seem to have improved much.. he is still rather slow compared to most middle players (along with Eder to be honest..). His attacking , even though he has a high contact, still seems very laboured. Does anyone know where Octavio is?

Otavio has no social media presence in Brazil so we are relying on his teammates to give us information on his whereabouts. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Otavio has no social media presence in Brazil so we are relying on his teammates to give us information on his whereabouts. :gone:

wow that's a bit strange.... no public announcement on his absence? I thought that it was strange.. if anyone should be getting more court time it really should be him I think..

• Grbic should probably have left out some of his opposites in their 21 men roster. The lack of attacking OH is becoming too obvious.

#FreeBritney

• We ain't complaining about you if you go off topic on how Matt Anderson feels like a huggable 6'9" teddy bear or Ivan Zaytsev giving you the hotness bug. :drink:

I don’t mind those kind of comments. I am talking about all the fights and same things and rasist comments, insulting. It is like all the negative things.

I am not trying to shade anyone, I just wanted to let know what I really feel. Thank you.

• That was a poor serve from Kovacevic and a little insulting to Bulgaria's reception.

#FreeBritney

• 14-14 now we got a game. :drink:

And serbia takes the win. :gone:

What a disappointing loss for Bulgaria, they played better than Serbia for the majority of the tiebreak. :white:

#FreeBritney

• So you mean we're going to wait more than an hour for the Canada-Italy match? :white:

LMAO, that music played before the match point(Serbia's), it was like someone just died. I can't.

Same. I didn't even know it was the final point until I heard the dismayed voices of the crowd in near perfect unison. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I think Russia-Bulgaria and Russia-Serbia are both important matches and will help decide which team among the three will qualify for Final6.

Italy, Brazil, France in m opinion are secured unless they play really bad in the upcoming games.