You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 9:39pm

LMAO, that music played before the match point(Serbia's), it was like someone just died. I can't.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, June 1st 2018, 9:46pm

So you mean we're going to wait more than an hour for the Canada-Italy match? :white:

LMAO, that music played before the match point(Serbia's), it was like someone just died. I can't.

Same. I didn't even know it was the final point until I heard the dismayed voices of the crowd in near perfect unison. :gone:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Friday, June 1st 2018, 10:12pm

I think Russia-Bulgaria and Russia-Serbia are both important matches and will help decide which team among the three will qualify for Final6.

Italy, Brazil, France in m opinion are secured unless they play really bad in the upcoming games.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 10:26pm

Italy, Brazil, France in m opinion are secured unless they play really bad in the upcoming games.

Yep, I'm willing to bet any amount of money that France will play in the Final Six :rolll:

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Friday, June 1st 2018, 10:30pm

Yep, I'm willing to bet any amount of money that France will play in the Final Six :rolll:
Well if they are hosting it then :lol: Maybe Poland have good chances too based on their past games.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Friday, June 1st 2018, 10:37pm

Brazil seem to have their work cut out in developing Isac... His lateral blocking movement doesn't seem to have improved much.. he is still rather slow compared to most middle players (along with Eder to be honest..). His attacking , even though he has a high contact, still seems very laboured. Does anyone know where Octavio is?

Otávio is gonna join the team next week (Éder will rest).
And I agree about Isac, but that's the issue we have with good blocking MBs - there simply isn't any. The days of André Heller and Gustavo are long gone, unfortunately. All our MBs are great attackers and good servers (diggers too for the most part), but when it comes to blocking...
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:27pm

The one who suggests this white thermal underwear to Juantorena must be banned from volleyball .

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:30pm

The one who suggest this white thermal underwear to Juantorena must be banned from volleyball .
He should think of his fans. :call:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:32pm

The one who suggest this white thermal underwear to Juantorena must be banned from volleyball .
He should think of his fans. :call:

Ridiculous :lol:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:32pm

LOL. I can't even... I had so much fun watching Bulgaria - Serbia game. I think I didn't have such a fun watching volleyball for a while :D :D Dunno if the dj in the hall tried to break some record in the number of played songs and be sure to the end of his career that no one's gonna break it, holy shit. :rolll: Secondly, I had zero focus every time Luburic was showed by cameraman because of his ridiculously shortened shorts, I mean kur*a what was he doing :rolll: and when cameras showed Luburic and in the same time dj played "CAN'T TOUCH THIS" I was officially finished :rolll: Thirdly both teams played just poor and it was just a matter of time who will turn out to be more poor. But because I'm outstanding optimist I truly believed Bulgarians are gonna take it, especially that they showed some moves in defense tonight that I honestly didn't expect from them for a long time already. The way of celebrating every point was just cute, even polish commentators noticed and admired :D and then there came this amazing finish by Valio "one-man-show" Bratoev :D when I at first was shocked and seconds later excited that he managed to score one important point, he gave 3 free points in a row to Serbs :thumbsup: bravo!
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:35pm

Yes after a first week comeback excitement, Mr.Arrogant Zaytsev is back .He doesn’t even celebrate some points with teammates.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:42pm

Antiga please dont bring Walsh in.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:31am

What a way to enter the game for Hoag. One missed spike, one service error and one over pass. :obey:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:35am

My poor boys are having hard time to get pass a single block. How many times today they got stuff? :wall:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:49am

Blengini has ZERO strategy when his superstars aren't showing their individual skills. Die by individuals, live by individuals.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:18am

Oh Hoag. Your job, your only job. :wall:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:29am

After losing to Canada​ intentionally at Rio, Italy manage​d to lose 2 straight games. Is this a curse or something?

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:30am

CANADA WINS 3-1 WOOHOO :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:33am

How many service​ error​s from Italy so far? Even the commentator said they were playing like schoolboys. :kiss:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:44am

Ahahaha I love when a team pulls an upset with right strategy. They killed Juantorena with float serve.

Blengini's strategies are very questionable , he is forcing players who played whole club season till the end. I think an injury is on the way.
Italy needs 'that player' top guns will respect when things aren't going well. Blengini was afraid to lose Juantorena's respect and didn't take him out although he deserved.
Zaytsev's attitude typically changes when things aren't going well.
It is so obvious Colaci can't be this player ( he was the backup libero of the team, when Juantorena was leading to Trentino to glories, you can't expect him to follow his leadership)
And Blengini is not that person.

Social bookmarks