You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:46pm

Watching Linisac plays in this super tight short shorts is giving me heart race.

If only Sokolov was here... Last year's World League, Bulgaria had the best jerseys specifically the white one. :obey:
Damn i remember that one. Some of the matches were a total bulge-fest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:49pm

Damn what is wrong with Lisinac today? He is better than this!

On the other hand it is battle of the Adidas jerseys between POL vs CHN. POL has better jersey imo.

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:53pm

Muserskiy it unfair at volleyball

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:55pm

As I fear, serbian OHs can't score at 4. I really wonder how long Luburic could keep this scoring. They are using the double substitution with Petkovic and Jovovic right now.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

tomen

Master

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:57pm

I doubt Li Run-ming is injured but other setters' visas are unsanctioned.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:57pm

Serbia survives the second set. I was losing hope but if Ivovic could keep this up, they have a chance.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:06pm

Will Leon ever play for Poland? I saw him in the audience. :read:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:07pm

Milan Katic is 202 cm tall but he is poor in attack. He has to do better because this rotation when he's in front is their worst. Luburic is now getting blocked which could be a bad sign without them forcing the pipe or the middles.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:09pm

Muserskiy is super tall but he is fast and athletic which is something that is very uncommon. He is like the Usain Bolt of volleyball.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:12pm

Muserskiy is super tall but he is fast and athletic which is something that is very uncommon. He is like the Usain Bolt of volleyball.

I think he is faster now than during the world cup in 2015. It doesn't help that he's also smarter with his tips. It's unreadable. :gone:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:16pm

Serbia with two world class opposites is also unfair and they still have Petkovic on the bench and Starovic as some wild card. :gone:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:18pm

I think he is faster now than during the world cup in 2015. It doesn't help that he's also smarter with his tips. It's unreadable. :gone:
agreed. he is getting better than the last time i saw him. plus he hits over the top of the block of these tall middle blockers like it was some easy play. geez. i know lisinac is a great MB but compare him to Murseskiy he looks like a rookie :lol:

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:19pm

Muserskiy it unfair at volleyball

Loved how he tipped the ball directly over an almost maximum jumping Lisinac . And he always looks so relaxed. :lol:

Speaking on trousers, it looks like Luburic went to the "Todor-Aleksiev-Fashion-School." What a way to wear his trousers :white:
never mess with your setter......

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:20pm

Serbia with two world class opposites is also unfair and they still have Petkovic on the bench and Starovic as some wild card. :gone:
they have great MBs both in men and women and they have great OPPs both in men and women. :obey: :obey: :obey:

anyway, anyone knows when will Poletaev make his debut on VNL 2018?

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:27pm

What was Katic doing with that amateur pipe hit? He should have been more aggressive because that ball is going to come back to their court with a swift kill. :gone:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:33pm

Wow Luburic with a foot save set. :obey:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:34pm

Chinese defense​ is ugh. Every single tip dropped like a stone. Liu Meng just embarrassed​ himself with the last set. I dont know why Lazano insists on having him as a starter over Li Runming or Yu Yaochen.

tomen

Master

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:35pm

Will Leon ever play for Poland? I saw him in the audience. :read:

It is said that Leon can play for Poland from 2019.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:35pm

That save for the 24 point was so lucky! From Krsmanovic's thigh right to Luburic's foot. Vlasov was dumbfounded lmao
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:39pm

Overall, the russian team looks pretty relaxed, playing almost without agression. This may not be enough tonight. Seems the serbs want the victory a bit more.
It may have been asked before, but where are Volkov and Grankin. Will they still play in the later stages of VNL?
never mess with your setter......

Social bookmarks