2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• As I fear, serbian OHs can't score at 4. I really wonder how long Luburic could keep this scoring. They are using the double substitution with Petkovic and Jovovic right now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I doubt Li Run-ming is injured but other setters' visas are unsanctioned.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Serbia survives the second set. I was losing hope but if Ivovic could keep this up, they have a chance.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Milan Katic is 202 cm tall but he is poor in attack. He has to do better because this rotation when he's in front is their worst. Luburic is now getting blocked which could be a bad sign without them forcing the pipe or the middles.

#FreeBritney

• Muserskiy is super tall but he is fast and athletic which is something that is very uncommon. He is like the Usain Bolt of volleyball.

I think he is faster now than during the world cup in 2015. It doesn't help that he's also smarter with his tips. It's unreadable. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Serbia with two world class opposites is also unfair and they still have Petkovic on the bench and Starovic as some wild card. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I think he is faster now than during the world cup in 2015. It doesn't help that he's also smarter with his tips. It's unreadable. :gone:

agreed. he is getting better than the last time i saw him. plus he hits over the top of the block of these tall middle blockers like it was some easy play. geez. i know lisinac is a great MB but compare him to Murseskiy he looks like a rookie :lol:

• Muserskiy it unfair at volleyball

Loved how he tipped the ball directly over an almost maximum jumping Lisinac . And he always looks so relaxed. :lol:

Speaking on trousers, it looks like Luburic went to the "Todor-Aleksiev-Fashion-School." What a way to wear his trousers :white:

• What was Katic doing with that amateur pipe hit? He should have been more aggressive because that ball is going to come back to their court with a swift kill. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Wow Luburic with a foot save set. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Will Leon ever play for Poland? I saw him in the audience. :read:

It is said that Leon can play for Poland from 2019.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Overall, the russian team looks pretty relaxed, playing almost without agression. This may not be enough tonight. Seems the serbs want the victory a bit more.
    It may have been asked before, but where are Volkov and Grankin. Will they still play in the later stages of VNL?

• Chinese defense is ugh. Every single tip dropped like a stone. Liu Meng just embarrassed himself with the last set. I dont know why Lazano insists on having him as a starter over Li Runming or Yu Yaochen.

I saw that Li Run-ming did the warm-ups during the timeouts. In theory, Li couldn't substitute Liu Meng due to too heavy injury. [Perhaps Chinglish, sorry] Yu Yao-chen didn't go to Poland.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Even Kobzar looks odd to me lol

Markin is miles above anyone in the looks department, but Vlasov is cute too.

I'm not surprised if Markin appears on Prizon Break :P