You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 7:50pm

and now both of these teams just keep going at each other. OMG.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:09pm

I don't think Konstantinov wants to win in Bulgaria. Why push for Georgi Bratoev when Seganov is playing better than him? Just feels bad for the crowd. This is their only game that is supposedly winnable as host nation and they are messing it up.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:12pm

these Bulgarians let the Aussies got into their head so much with those provocations.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:18pm

oh God that injury looks so fucking serious.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:18pm

Oh jeez. Poor Georgi :(
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:19pm

Oh jeez. Poor Georgi :(
that looks so painful from the replay.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:23pm

Konstantinov should take this blame.

If your player is having a bad game, take them out. It'll just increase the chances of injury when you are trying to outdo your body's limitations. :white:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:26pm

how many serve error these players wanna commit? :white:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:31pm

Oh shit, what happened? I'm not watching.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:35pm

GEorgie Bratoev twisted his ankle really bad. He is no longer on the arena. He was carried by a stretcher a few minutes a go. It looks really bad.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:35pm

It's possibly cramps at best. I:m not sure my stream is so poor I can't make anything of it. It could be his ankle but he was holding on to his leg.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:36pm

GEorgie Bratoev twisted his ankle really bad. He is no longer on the arena. He was carried by a stretcher a few minutes a go. It looks really bad.
Damn, that's too bad. :/ I'll try to find a video later today.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:44pm

It's possibly cramps at best. I:m not sure my stream is so poor I can't make anything of it. It could be his ankle but he was holding on to his leg.
he landed on the other side of the court and twisted his ankle. he was screaming like hell when they touch his legs. i know that kinda pain. but i think he will be okay tho. he smiled and was on his butt when they carried him out.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:47pm

congrats Australia. it was a very interesting match. Bulgaria had some huge lead but Australia managed to keep up.

speedy recovery Georgie!

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:48pm

How does Konstantinov keep his job? I am so beyond bewildered by this. He must have something on their federation that lets him overstay in his position like everyone's s*x tapes or maybe he works for free. :gone:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:51pm

How does Konstantinov keep his job? I am so beyond bewildered by this. He must have something on their federation that lets him overstay in his position like everyone's s*x tapes or maybe he works for free. :gone:
I don't follow Bulgaria at all. Are they this bad all the time? I know Sokolov is there, but is this the standard of the team? It is pretty bad. Australia didn't do anything special, it just seemed like Bulgaria cannot finish the match.

andrea

Intermediate

• "andrea" is male

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 9:18pm

Starting from the Rio Olympics, often I’ve been hearing a short piece of music played by the live DJs after a good rally. That piece of music has only one sentence of non-English lyrics, ending in some sound like “Pooh ooh ooh ooh”. Anyone has ideas where this piece of music comes from?

Are you sure it's not "here comes the boom"?

Thanks! I’m not into rap music, and can hardly recognize the lyrics.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 3:14am

Gunter has the opportunity to show his worth and maybe secure his position for this season. Its not that he has been playing so bad but Sclater came in and made a huge impact. He serves well, digs well.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 3:15am

ARG OH seems to love hitting the ball out.

And the libero with his bubble butt and bulging bulge is an eye candy. :cheesy:

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 3:24am

another heated exchange at the net. Maar is so wrong for doing that. Conte looks so pissed.

Social bookmarks