You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 6:16pm

Germany with an upset.

Told you this team would surprise you. :wavy:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 6:21pm

I'm so sorry for Petkovic, he actually had a good game but Luburic had to come back because Grbic finally wanted to win with his first team. :gone:

Kovacevic sneakiness just returned. That went a long time. I miss this kind of Uros in Serbia. He was down from the last few game semi final of superlega.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 6:40pm

No one watches USA-BRA?

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 6:58pm

Brazilian players were quite annoying with the complaining. They even forced the ref to make a challenge after losing every one of them before all that.

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:00pm

Not sure if the referee will come out alive in Brazil. Or survive the next set at least :lol:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:01pm

The refs are very kund to the Brazilians especially Lipe. If this match is being hosted by other country, that kind of action is red card worthy.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:05pm

Russell is very sharp tonight. They might still need Anderson to shape up to get the win.

Brazil is playing Murilo as libero. They can still play better than this which is scary... USA still had a difficult time in the first set.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:08pm

Russell sambing and provoking after the block :gone:

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:16pm

USA is targeting Murilo in serve and attack it seems. :gone:

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:23pm

Looks like Brazil is going to play this line-up till 2020. :gone: Just like their women's team, they'll only change the line-up when they lose in the Olympics :gone:

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:27pm

Christenson is so bad right now.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:32pm

Brazil is playing like shit. lol I expected at least a little bit of a fight. USA is reading them like a children's book.

Murilo needs to go.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

I agree Micah's sets are so imprecise.. I mean he doesn't give the right ball to any player

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Christenson is so bad right now.
He has been mediocre the whole season. His starting position is in danger once the young NCAA setters graduate.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:33pm

Every club probably will be calling Jendryk's agent after this game. :wavy:

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:35pm

Its weird that you would start Murillo when you are playing a hard serving team like the USA.... USA are playing like a young and energetic team, Brazil is playing like a jaded team.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:39pm

Its weird that you would start Murillo when you are playing a hard serving team like the USA.... USA are playing like a young and energetic team, Brazil is playing like a jaded team.
Even in Murilo's last year as an OH he was already not the same as his peak when it came to reception. Having him in the NT for this is simply not the right choice. He could've remained retired, but...
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:41pm

With William in the game Brazil is almost the SESI club. :rolll:

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 8:19pm

China leading, lol

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 8:28pm

William showing the ropes to Christenson. ::teach:

Social bookmarks