2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• All those errors from Lanza in 4th set alone. :white:

Nelli is making a great impression. Defense just needs to improve. Kk15 will be glad of this. :wavy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• It occurs to me that Heynen must be the most annoying coach on men side.

I agree with you a 100000% . CANNOT STAND THAT GUY!

• Poland ready for Nelli's attack. Parodi and Lanza are just not threatening enough to bait the block.

These polish OHs are better than italians. Even Bednorz look amazing for his short time in the court. Maybe Randazzo could've use the playing time instead of Lanza and all his bombing errors? Blengini confused me with his choices. Atleast Nelli made an impression. Mazzone also was great.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Lanza took almost the receiption. Everytime Polish change the target to Randazo or Parodi, it would be the mistake. Italia got 6 blocks while Polish finished with 15.

He still made a lot of mistakes in reception. He's the worst player in the field. Randazzo should atleast have errors in reception but less in attack. Lanza's mistakes are everywhere from serve to attack to pass. :white:

#FreeBritney

• I heard a lot about this Chinese team with Lozano but they were toothless today ?( Their reception was terrible on Iran's not-so-strong serves.

I think Iran played OK today, but hard to judge when you face a very weak team. I'm sure China can play much better than this.
    next 5 matches will be very hard for Iran, (traveling to USA itself will be very tough) I will be happy with even one win in next 5 matches.

• I heard a lot about this Chinese team with Lozano but they were toothless today ?( Their reception was terrible on Iran's not-so-strong serves.

I think Iran played OK today, but hard to judge when you face a very weak team. I'm sure China can play much better than this.
    next 5 matches will be very hard for Iran, (traveling to USA itself will be very tough) I will be happy with even one win in next 5 matches.

The libero is much worse than Tong Jia-hua [No.16]. It is said that Liu Li-bin might not take part in these three matches in Russia. I have no words to say about Zhang Chen. Mao Tian-yi returned NT not long ago. Is Jiang Chuan too tired? Of course, they are all excuses.

PS: Tang Chuan-hang, the substitute OP, has arrived in Russia but the time is too late. Therefore, he only has to join the team in Week 4 in South Korea.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• The libero is much worse than Tong Jia-hua [No.16]. It is said that Liu Li-bin might not take part in these three matches in Russia. I have no words to say about Zhang Chen. Mao Tian-yi returned NT not long ago. Is Jiang Chuan too tired? Of course, they are all excuses.

Jiang Chuan is amazing but you can't expect him to score 30 points every game.