2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Lubric, Lisinac, Lopez -- all on the same court. My heart can't take it!

and Loser, too.

Lubric, Lisinac, Lopez -- all on the same court. My heart can't take it!

and Loser, too.

There's no more folded shorts. :gone:

Oh and that serve by Conte seemed out to me.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If this is supposedly Ivovic's rest day because... :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Wtf! Luburic set 3 to Lisinac that became a point. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I think Kovacevic is missing Giannelli. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Conte is playing opposite. Did he play this position during the Italy match?

#FreeBritney

• How many times did Kovacevic have to do a fade away shot coupled by a tumble as cushion for the fall? :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Good win for Brazil, I was skeptical they could do it. I'm really happy to have seen Douglas on court, and he actually delivered! Weird timing for his attack to return to form, right against Russia out of all teams.

Great to see Isac solidifying his status as a starter too (bye, M. Souza!). Thales also outclassed Murilo into oblivion. It's obvious who should be playing.

• Good win for Brazil, I was skeptical they could do it. I'm really happy to have seen Douglas on court, and he actually delivered! Weird timing for his attack to return to form, right against Russia out of all teams.

Great to see Isac solidifying his status as a starter too (bye, M. Souza!). Thales also outclassed Murilo into oblivion. It's obvious who should be playing.

I always have faith in Douglas since I first watch him play in 2014/15. He is not like the other Brazilian OH, his approach is a little bit different. But since he is a little bit skinny/lighter than all the other OH, he makes it work.

Isaac is a huge potential, I wish he will improve his lateral movements and his approach to attacking. It is time to put younger players to play full time.

And please, I don't know about Murilo but I believe he doesn't deserve to be there. Brazil already have 2 great liberos.

• I always have faith in Douglas since I first watch him play in 2014/15. He is not like the other Brazilian OH, his approach is a little bit different. But since he is a little bit skinny/lighter than all the other OH, he makes it work.

Isaac is a huge potential, I wish he will improve his lateral movements and his approach to attacking. It is time to put younger players to play full time.

And please, I don't know about Murilo but I believe he doesn't deserve to be there. Brazil already have 2 great liberos.

I have faith in Douglas too! He had a terrible season last year and it was painful to watch, but I still like him.
    Brazil actually has quite a few younger OH with lots of potential, which is surprising. I'm still waiting for Rodriguinho's time to shine too.
    Isac has grown a lot. imo he just needs to work on his blocking and his connection with Bruno - he plays beautifully with William as we've seen against USA.
    Murilo shouldn't have been called, but we all know he's gonna be in WCH and perhaps even in Tokyo. Thales is better than both him and Brendle these days.