2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• USA :rolll: Langlois can't play for this street team, not for NT. So recipe is float Americans, just float them :super:

Langlois is below De Falco and I believe even the others who are retired or were not summoned are above him. It's no secret. He couldn't start in Monza but he actually had a good game until the half time of the second set. It is just the way it is. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Langlois is below De Falco and I believe even the others who are retired or were not summoned are above him.

Well, Priddy is/was better than every OH that USA has these days, so it's not a fair comparison :lol:

• I still haven't caught up with all the latest posts here but already spent some time cleaning the thread from all the physical appearance topics. Please, this is a warning and be reminded that this is a tournament thread and all appearance opinions and discussions should happen in another thread (General section -> Whatever-the-thread-for-sexiness-or-appearance-is). People come here to read about volleyball, so please respect that! I am not the only person who is fed up with appearance posts. It was never alright to spam with irrelevant matter!

• Russell's having a lot of minor injuries all together... He's struggling to reach his best shape. And I feel really sorry about it, because he's a letal weapon spiking over the block.

• well. didn't expect Iran to take two sets from Brazil with this starting lineup. Toukhteh, Hazratpour, Kazemi, Sharifi and M. Gholami ! they could even win the match which would be the biggest upset of all time ! :D (at least for me)

great match overall maybe someone of these kids become something special in future.

• Douglas saved Brazil's ass today. Who would've thought.

well. didn't expect Iran to take two sets from Brazil with this starting lineup. Toukhteh, Hazratpour, Kazemi, Sharifi and M. Gholami ! they could even win the match which would be the biggest upset of all time ! :D (at least for me)

great match overall maybe someone of these kids become something special in future.

The youngsters (OPP and MB) were indeed really good! I was surprised Iran was playing with a 17yo MB. Seems like that team who won the U19 championship last year is indeed impressive.

• China leads Russia

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Douglas saved Brazil's ass today. Who would've thought.

The youngsters (OPP and MB) were indeed really good! I was surprised Iran was playing with a 17yo MB. Seems like that team who won the U19 championship last year is indeed impressive.

Kudos to Douglas. Cannot wait to see what he can bring to the table in the near future.

Brazil is a mess with Murilo. Please make sure this week is his final week playing with the team.

• two 23-25 ... how many years does 2 points equal? - It's maybe Chinglish. Sorry.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• As always France is a tough match-up for our team. We play similar styles but they do everything we do better. Only in setting we can have a very small advantage over them but de cecco isn't here so we're dead meat.