You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:51pm

Leo Phu

Was it confirmed that he will play VNW anymore ? Poland is good now, butI think they still need his leading when playing against touch teams in final 6.
Are you asking about Kubiak?
Yes, I think he wanted to rest after first 2 weeks.
He has a problem with his eyes. He needs to undergo some kind of medical procedure. He cannot play for 6 weeks. He needs to do it now if he wants to be ready for the WCH. So it is not really about getting rest.

Ryu Takamiya

Intermediate

• "Ryu Takamiya" is male

Favourite Team: Men:Russia/Serbia/France Women:Japan/Russia/Serbia

Favourite Players: M.Nagaoka Y.Ishii Goncharova Gamova Shashkova Fetisova Walewska Del Core Rasic Ognjenovic Castillo Malova

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:06pm

I wonderwhy Kubiak was deleted from Polish roster although he played 1st and 2nd week ?(
Is this possible?

http://www.volleyball.world/en/men/teams…and/team_roster

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:10pm

I just saw Poletaev in the Russian huddle. I hope the coach lets him play :win:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:33pm

Muserkiy never misses a single ball in attack, but he hasn't been blocking much this weekend, has he?
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:40pm

Muserkiy never misses a single ball in attack, but he hasn't been blocking much this weekend, has he?

Physical problems along with Bakun.

It's understandable, he's been the titular since the first week of VNL.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:50pm

Leo Phu

Was it confirmed that he will play VNW anymore ? Poland is good now, butI think they still need his leading when playing against touch teams in final 6.
He has a problem with his eyes. He needs to undergo some kind of medical procedure. He cannot play for 6 weeks. He needs to do it now if he wants to be ready for the WCH. So it is not really about getting rest.
Leo Phu

Thank you. It's quite a sad news. I believe Poland be stronger with him, especially his great performaces at home last 2 weeks.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:55pm

Now that we're talking about titular... i'm not sure who's really the titular of the opposite position of Serbia. :gone:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:56pm

I wonderwhy Kubiak was deleted from Polish roster although he played 1st and 2nd week ?(
Is this possible?

http://www.volleyball.world/en/men/teams…and/team_roster
Yes, That's true. He is not going to return even for the F6. He played for the first two weeks because there is nothing wrong with his arms or legs. It is just his eyes that need 6 weeks of rest.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:06pm

No, he hasn't.

CHN - 1
BRA - 0
IRI - 0 so far

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:17pm

Always feels bad to lose like that, :S the match was totally winnable for Iran. they had their chances , if only someone could stop Muserskiy once or twice per set. he was the big big difference between two teams.

having both Ghaemi and Ebadipour at the same time weakens the offense for Iran and Ghafour is not good enough to make up for that. I wonder if Manavinejad can solve this against better teams.

VolleySimon

Beginner

• "VolleySimon" is male

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:18pm

I was wrong - Mika is healthy - he is in polish roaster for the tournament in USA. Here is full list:
S: Drzyzga, Łomacz
OP: Schulz, Kurek, Muzaj
OH: Kwolek, Szalpuk, Bednorz, Mika
MB: Bieniek, Lemański, Kochanowski
L: Piechocki, Żurek

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:30pm

Kovacevic is still not improving. Trento air was that bad he turned this bad? :gone:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:39pm

France survived the 1st set thanks to Serbian services. How many times did they miss? My darling boy Rossard is there. :kiss:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:43pm

Uros pls stop.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:46pm

Brizard-Patry was effective. I think the change disrupted Serbia.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:59pm

Lets see if Tillie wanna play his bench for set 3 today.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:04pm

Serbia really needs to use the fourth week to test a new outside hitter. They should leave out Kovacevic I'm still mad at Grbic for taking so many opposites in his roster when he have Luburic and Atanasinevic. :gone:

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:24pm

Even Atanasijevic can't do nothing. Luburic is back but it's probably too late for a come back.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:25pm

Serbia's coach is the worst... :aww:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:26pm

Serbia​n Middles​ are​ invisible​ today. Neither​ blocking​ nor​ attacking​ are​ delivered.

Social bookmarks