You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:29pm

Where's Petric? Did he retire from the NT or is he injured/resting for the WCH?
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:29pm

Serbia's coach is the worst... :aww:

He simply has no other alternative He's third best OH(probably 2nd right now) is out for the VNL.

Where's Petric? Did he retire from the NT or is he /injured/resting for the WCH?

Kaziyski said he's being rested/recovering from injuries after his season in Turkey for the WCH.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:45pm

This tournament is getting more and more unpredictible. AUS is leading GER 1:0.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:33pm

Reichert is very important for the German team. I'm also impressed by how they have improved in the last few weeks. I would say the credit goes to coach Giani.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:37pm

Reichert is very important for the German team. I'm also impressed by how they have improved in the last few weeks. I would say the credit goes to coach Giani.

I don't want to say this but we should also give credit to the VNL format and the fact this is also Germany's main tournament if we are excluding the mediterranean games.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:45pm

I don't want to say this but we should also give credit to the VNL format and the fact this is also Germany's main tournament if we are excluding the mediterranean games.
I also partly agree with you. This is the most important tournament for them, so they have to make use of the chance.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:48pm

I also partly agree with you. This is the most important tournament for them, so they have to make use of the chance.

Oh and please pardon my geography... Germany's not a part of Mediterannean games,right? :gone:

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:54pm

Oh and please pardon my geography... Germany's not a part of Mediterannean games,right? :gone:
I just checked, and Germany is not part of it. So I guess there is no more competition for them other than VNL.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 9:28pm

What has happened to Germany today? They defeated POL, USA and CAN, and lost to AUS? :what:

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 9:59pm

What has happened to Germany today? They defeated POL, USA and CAN, and lost to AUS? :what:
They lost their rhythm from set 4, and made too many mistakes. Besides, the AUS's performance became much better in the last two sets.

Sossenheimer's performance was not good today. I don't know why he was kept on the court. Zimmermann's setting became really conservative in the last two sets and the connection with the attacker started to lose. Two attacking mistakes made by Fromm in tiebreak kind of killed the last chance for GER.

Anyway, the young German team still got a long way to go. It's a lesson for them.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:03pm

Anyway, the young German team still got a long way to go. It's a lesson for them.
Right, but they have a lot of potential. Pity theya are not going to the WCH.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:13pm

Right, but they have a lot of potential. Pity theya are not going to the WCH.
True! They have young potentials in almost all positions, like Krick, Zenger, and Reichert, but not in OPP. Hope they will bring some young OPPs in the last two weeks.

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:44pm

Canada's opposites between the two of them were 0/7 in attack...... Canada virtually not using the right side of the court - but they still won the first set. Could have won it with a 6 point margin but in the end barely won it. Not sure they can get away with that from a big blocking team like USA....

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:45pm

If I were a fan of the USA, I would be pissed with those errors. Thanks the god. Canada survived the​ 1st​ set.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:48pm

Canada's opposites between the two of them were 0/7 in attack...... Canada virtually not using the right side of the court - but they still won the first set. Could have won it with a 6 point margin but in the end barely won it. Not sure they can get away with that from a big blocking team like USA....
Exactly! Gunter even committed 2 errors and 1 blocked.

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:56pm

And on cue..USA are on to it. 3 man blocks on the Canadian middles and outsides.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:02pm

Canadian opposite​ is there silently..

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:04pm

Patch can't kill the ball in awkward positions. Nearly all the ball going to Russell are out of system and he commited the most faults during the 1st set.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:08pm

Anderson is so annoying. :(
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:12pm

Gavin is done. What good would he bring to the team? 1 spike point so far for Canadian opposites.

Social bookmarks