You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:16pm

USA blocked pretty well because their serve is going in consistently. No discontinuity so the rhythm's back. Ben Patch made an unexpected serving run and played his best in the second set.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:52pm

4 aces on libero.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:59pm

Is Bann injured? Why is Antiga playing with their second libero at home out of all places?!?
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:23am

Gavin cant kill a single ball. Ughhh

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:37am

Refs tried to help Canada out of the hole they were in. USA kept their cool but what was the yellow card for? Glad nothing significant happened to flip the win on the other side for Canada.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:50am

I hope these results this weekend will determine the roster for coming matches. Gavin isnt fit in the team anymore. Gunter is far from decent. The rest of the team are okay. Perrin and Sharone's comeback will be enough to compete with top teams in WCH.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:20am

Why Sclater didn't play a single point this week-end?

He was really good in Argentina, while Gunter and Schmitt were both quite poor against Usa

When Vernon-Evans is supposed to be back? I didn't know he could be back for WCH

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, June 11th 2018, 1:46pm

As far as I know, GS12 comes from an injury (and if I'm not wrong, he had a surgery few weeks ago).
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:34pm

When Vernon-Evans is supposed to be back? I didn't know he could be back for WCH
If we make the final 6 he might play in that. Definitely for WCH though

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:41pm

He can`t play in the Final 6 as he was not even included in the wide roster

He had a broken left tibia bone and surgery on March 20th....recovery 4-6 months.... even if he plays at the WCH his shape will certainly not be the best....
Antiga is certainly not even counting on him that`s probably why Gavin S. was brought back.
If we make the final 6 he might play in that. Definitely for WCH though

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 1:52am

Maurício Souza (MB) has an abdominal injury and is out for (possibly) the rest of the VNL.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 3:56am

It seems USA denied VISA to some iranian player
https://volleymob.com/iranian-coach-clai…nied-u-s-visas/

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:38am

that is insane... and the orange retard wants to assure FIFA that the US should get the WC 2026? what joke... at least, he won't be president by then...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 4:16pm

that is insane... and the orange retard wants to assure FIFA that the US should get the WC 2026? what joke... at least, he won't be president by then...

They already got it

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:48pm

Maurício Souza (MB) has an abdominal injury and is out for (possibly) the rest of the VNL.

hopefully we get to see more of Otavio...

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:14pm

hopefully we get to see more of Otavio...

That's what I'm hoping for, but we'll most likely see Lucão and Isac throughout this weekend since all games are supposed to be difficult (on paper at least)...
Brazilian media has also just announced that Lipe is out with an elbow injury too. Lucas Lóh will join the team for the last weekend in Australia. Good freaking riddance.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:02am

IRN has an MB that is only 190 cm????? that's about the shortest MB i have ever seen in a top team...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:29pm

Hello this my prediction

Italy beat China

Australia win with corea but i think corea will win 1 set

Brasil beat canada

France Bulgaria i think over line 180.5 so i think they will be come at 4 set

Germany Beat Japan 3-0

Russia - Argentina can be sorprised,Argentina can beat this russia i think

:box: :box:

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:19pm

Germany Beat Japan 3-0
I think this one could be close. Germany still has a lot of question marks and will have the distractions that come from playing on home turf.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:53pm

Germany Beat Japan 3-0
I think this one could be close. Germany still has a lot of question marks and will have the distractions that come from playing on home turf.

Again, like last year after a disappointing WL, Germany had a pretty surprising comeback in this years VNL. Until the Poland match they looked like complete losers in most of their matches and not much hope was left for my part, i have to admit. Whatever Giani is doing with them, it seems to work. But like Bahkawdi, i am still careful. The match vs. Australia has shown that the whole construct still looks a bit feeble.
As i read,FIVB stats are rather unreliable. Mark Lebedew made his own "best players list", which seems to be more reliable and interesting than the the stuff FIVB is providing....
https://marklebedew.com/2018/06/11/vnl-b…after-3-rounds/
never mess with your setter......

Social bookmarks