2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• for whatever reason Poland never have it easy against Iran, :D no matter who plays for both teams.

I think the 1st weekend was terrible but I see improvement since then, last minute injury of Ghafour and Ghaemi forced Kolakovic to play with Sharifi and Yali (his NT debut) and I think they both did well. interestingly Kolakovic used Ghaemi few times for his better reception but once Marouf made a mistake and set for Ghaemi who wasn't suppose to spike tonight ! even though he managed to score that point despite feeling pain.

• Wow China with a new Opp? YYC is back as a setter. And LLB is good OH. Great game!

Tang Chuan-hang is earlier than Jiang Chuan that joined NT.
    They both participated in 2016 AVC Cup, 2017 WL, 2017 ACH, 2017 Q of WCH and 2018 VNL.
    However, after seeing the match, Liu Li-bin and Ji Dao-shuai were not good in fact.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Yes, was wondering why LLB was not subbed. Or it was on purpose for exposure.

I know about these in this year:
    shoulder injury in Tourcoing in January
    waist injury in the last warm-up against Argentina in May
    In the matches that China wins against Argentina and France, the "last" OHs are not him but Du, Ji and Zhang Jing-yin.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• What happen to Brazil for the last 4 sets in Varna?

Brazil are having what Serbia are having at the moment.. Everyone looks depressed lol. Lucas' face says a thousand words

• Brazil is just in one of their very common ruts. It's unfortunate (as a fan) to watch, but it's not something I haven't gotten used to see. Not to mention France is on a whole another level right now. Hopefully they're able to bounce back against Bulgaria tomorrow at least.