You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LDvolley

Professional

Favourite Team: Argentina NT, Bolivar, Cuba NT

Favourite Players: Conte family, De Cecco, Zaytsev, León

Friday, May 25th 2018, 7:45am

That`s fine....

But Sole`s season ended actually a while ago, same time as Wallace and Ivovic and both of them will be playing this weekend....same goes for Poglajen as his team did not even reach the semis.....The season in China ( Conte) ended a while ago and the season over there is shorter.

They play at home next week? So does Brazil...still they are going to Italy.

Like I said.. there`s no need for Brazil to be playing with their main squad because of their experience..but still they are doing it... Argentina is not on the same level as Brazil that they can afford to rest players, but they are doing anyways.

And if Vellasco does not care for VNL... that`s fine....is not like they have any chances in winning anyways.... And all he cares is the WCH?? Well Argentina has no chances in winning that as well.

I didn't say they finished yesterday, I said they all finished competition after the argentina league, therefore they are been given more rest than the others.

What Brazil or Serbia do is of no concern to Argentina. Maybe they take VNL super seriously, good for them then. Plus, as I told you, from a south american perspective, one thing is travelling to China, another is playing in Europe.

And no, the objective maybe isn't "winning the WCh", but doing well in it. Because, you know, progression... different teams have different objectives...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LDvolley" (May 25th 2018, 7:59am)

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:31am

all matches of VNL will be streamed here:
http://sportdeutschland.tv/search?q=VNL%20Herren
You may need german/austrian/swiss IP though........
never mess with your setter......

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:36am

ARG is playing good. Or Micah is helping for not being there...

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male
  • "YavorD" started this thread

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:58am

Yes, I saw that, too, but thanks for the hint anyway! However, I am still experiencing issues right now, the ARG-USA game is on and I can't get the stream started. Does Sportdeutschland work for anyone right now? I was also considering whether or not to pay FIVB this 20 euro for the entire tournament, but having found out about Sportdeutschland made me change my mind. Would it work, though?

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:59am

Did Benjamin Patch just forego his retirement? Good on him and the NT! Good to see Ensing in the team too. I hope he gets a lot of court action.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:01am

Argentina's NO.8's name is LOSER. LMAO. :D

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:09am

ARG is up by 2 sets to 0. Who would have thought. Jaeschke needs to be subbed. De Falco maybe. And Holt needs to come in.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:09am

Argentina's NO.8's name is LOSER. LMAO. :D

Be careful dear, the "no fun allowed" posters in this forum may not love you making fun of people's names. :gone:

That Loser guy though.. He's cute. :heart:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:16am

Yes, I saw that, too, but thanks for the hint anyway! However, I am still experiencing issues right now, the ARG-USA game is on and I can't get the stream started. Does Sportdeutschland work for anyone right now? I was also considering whether or not to pay FIVB this 20 euro for the entire tournament, but having found out about Sportdeutschland made me change my mind. Would it work, though?
It doesn't work for me either. I hope it is just a little bug at the beginning. I think it worked quite well for the woman's VNL. so hopefully they will sort this out.
never mess with your setter......

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:33am

Can't Speraw give that tall Seif court time? USA's not going to win this one with K. Shoji having a disconnect with his hitters.

Argentina is playing well. It probably has to do with them playing solidly. Most of their players play in their own domestic league. USA just got back together in the gym and that could be a factor to this impending loss.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:39am

Velasco just breathe new life to USA with that change of setter and opposite. :gone:

B-quick

Trainee

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:42am

Thank God USA won the 3rd. I want more volleyball.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:42am

Someone knows the roster of Serbia ?

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:45am

Someone knows the roster of Serbia ?

Brasile
1.Bruno (palleggiatore), 2.Isac (centrale), 3.Eder (centrale), 4.Leonardo (schiacciatore), 7.William (palleggiatore), 8.Wallace (opposto), 9.Thales (libero), 12.Lipe (schiacciatore), 13.Mauricio Souza (centrale), 14.Douglas (schiacciatore), 15.Murilo (libero), 16.Lucas (centrale), 17.Evandro (opposto), 19.Mauricio(schiacciatore)
Allenatore: Renan Dal Zotto
Precedenti contro il Brasile: 35 V, 54 S, 89 Tot

Germania
1.Fromm (schiacciatore), 2. Krick (centrale), 3. Schott (schiacciatore), 5.Reichert (schiacciatore), 7. Sossenheimer (schiacciatore), 8.Bohme (centrale), 10.Zenger (libero), 11.Kampa (palleggiatore), 13.Hirsch (opposto), 15.Baxpohler (centrale), 17.Zimmermann (schiacciatore), 18.Gunthor (centrale), 19.Malescha (opposto), 22.Bogachev (libero).
Allenatore: Andrea Giani
Precedenti contro la Germania: 28 V, 10 S, 38 Tot

Serbia
1.Okolic (centrale), 2.Kovacevic (schiacciatore), 3.Katic (schiacciatore), 7.Krsmanovic (centrale), 8.Ivovic (schiacciatore), 9.Jovovic (palleggiatore), 12.Mijailovic (schiacciatore), 14.Atanasijevic (opposto), 16.Luburic (opposto), 17.Majstorovic (libero), 18.Podrascanin (centrale), 19.Rosic (libero), 20.Lisinac (centrale), 21.Kostic (palleggiatore).
Allenatore: Nikola Grbic
Precedenti contro la Serbia: 17 V, 14 S, 31 Tot

oasports

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:36pm

Velasco just gifted America with a win. Argentina should've won in three sets but ended up waking the dragon from its sleep. :gone:

B-quick

Trainee

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:39pm

Come-from-behind win by USA. Patch is the most stable player overall. Shoji needs consistency when connecting with his spikers. Good thing the blocks and serves worked for the last 3 sets. ARG could have closed this game in 3. Too bad experience and composure are not there yet. They were shaky during crucial times.

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:55pm

Argentina's NO.8's name is LOSER. LMAO.
This is the real story of the match

Kakeru

Beginner

Favourite Team: Japan(Men &Women) Team, Russia (Men &Women) Team, Italy Women’s NT

Favourite Players: Saori kimura, Yoshie Takeshita, Yuko Sano, Sarina Koga, Nataliya Goncharova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Tomkom Nootsara, Tatsuya Fukuzawa, Kunihiro Shimizu, Maxim Mikhaylov, Dimitry Musersky,

Friday, May 25th 2018, 1:26pm

Any link for china-bulgaria match?

This post by "TheDiplomat" (Friday, May 25th 2018, 2:58pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, May 25th 2018, 3:13pm)

Social bookmarks