2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• I didn't say they finished yesterday, I said they all finished competition after the argentina league, therefore they are been given more rest than the others.

What Brazil or Serbia do is of no concern to Argentina. Maybe they take VNL super seriously, good for them then. Plus, as I told you, from a south american perspective, one thing is travelling to China, another is playing in Europe.

And no, the objective maybe isn't "winning the WCh", but doing well in it. Because, you know, progression... different teams have different objectives...

• ARG is playing good. Or Micah is helping for not being there...

• all matches of VNL will be streamed here:
    http://sportdeutschland.tv/search?q=VNL%20Herren
    You may need german/austrian/swiss IP though........

Yes, I saw that, too, but thanks for the hint anyway! However, I am still experiencing issues right now, the ARG-USA game is on and I can't get the stream started. Does Sportdeutschland work for anyone right now? I was also considering whether or not to pay FIVB this 20 euro for the entire tournament, but having found out about Sportdeutschland made me change my mind. Would it work, though?

• ARG is up by 2 sets to 0. Who would have thought. Jaeschke needs to be subbed. De Falco maybe. And Holt needs to come in.

• Argentina's NO.8's name is LOSER. LMAO. :D

Be careful dear, the "no fun allowed" posters in this forum may not love you making fun of people's names. :gone:

That Loser guy though.. He's cute. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Yes, I saw that, too, but thanks for the hint anyway! However, I am still experiencing issues right now, the ARG-USA game is on and I can't get the stream started. Does Sportdeutschland work for anyone right now? I was also considering whether or not to pay FIVB this 20 euro for the entire tournament, but having found out about Sportdeutschland made me change my mind. Would it work, though?

It doesn't work for me either. I hope it is just a little bug at the beginning. I think it worked quite well for the woman's VNL. so hopefully they will sort this out.

• Can't Speraw give that tall Seif court time? USA's not going to win this one with K. Shoji having a disconnect with his hitters.

Argentina is playing well. It probably has to do with them playing solidly. Most of their players play in their own domestic league. USA just got back together in the gym and that could be a factor to this impending loss.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Velasco just breathe new life to USA with that change of setter and opposite. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Thank God USA won the 3rd. I want more volleyball.

• Someone knows the roster of Serbia ?

Brasile
    1.Bruno (palleggiatore), 2.Isac (centrale), 3.Eder (centrale), 4.Leonardo (schiacciatore), 7.William (palleggiatore), 8.Wallace (opposto), 9.Thales (libero), 12.Lipe (schiacciatore), 13.Mauricio Souza (centrale), 14.Douglas (schiacciatore), 15.Murilo (libero), 16.Lucas (centrale), 17.Evandro (opposto), 19.Mauricio(schiacciatore)
    Allenatore: Renan Dal Zotto
    Precedenti contro il Brasile: 35 V, 54 S, 89 Tot

Germania
    1.Fromm (schiacciatore), 2. Krick (centrale), 3. Schott (schiacciatore), 5.Reichert (schiacciatore), 7. Sossenheimer (schiacciatore), 8.Bohme (centrale), 10.Zenger (libero), 11.Kampa (palleggiatore), 13.Hirsch (opposto), 15.Baxpohler (centrale), 17.Zimmermann (schiacciatore), 18.Gunthor (centrale), 19.Malescha (opposto), 22.Bogachev (libero).
    Allenatore: Andrea Giani
    Precedenti contro la Germania: 28 V, 10 S, 38 Tot

Serbia
    1.Okolic (centrale), 2.Kovacevic (schiacciatore), 3.Katic (schiacciatore), 7.Krsmanovic (centrale), 8.Ivovic (schiacciatore), 9.Jovovic (palleggiatore), 12.Mijailovic (schiacciatore), 14.Atanasijevic (opposto), 16.Luburic (opposto), 17.Majstorovic (libero), 18.Podrascanin (centrale), 19.Rosic (libero), 20.Lisinac (centrale), 21.Kostic (palleggiatore).
    Allenatore: Nikola Grbic
    Precedenti contro la Serbia: 17 V, 14 S, 31 Tot

oasports

#FreeBritney

• Velasco just gifted America with a win. Argentina should've won in three sets but ended up waking the dragon from its sleep. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Come-from-behind win by USA. Patch is the most stable player overall. Shoji needs consistency when connecting with his spikers. Good thing the blocks and serves worked for the last 3 sets. ARG could have closed this game in 3. Too bad experience and composure are not there yet. They were shaky during crucial times.

• Any link for china-bulgaria match?