You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 4:03pm

France receiption was very good, so that Toniutti had a lot of options for his setting. Brazil really needs Lacarelli right now. The younger OH is not the same level with his teamate.

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 4:23pm

What's with the South American teams in this pool play in this venue? Seems that they're not on their level for the last 2 days.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 4:29pm

Brazil is just in one of their very common ruts. It's unfortunate (as a fan) to watch, but it's not something I haven't gotten used to see. Not to mention France is on a whole another level right now. Hopefully they're able to bounce back against Bulgaria tomorrow at least.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 6:03pm

Canada chocked again. Poor choices by TJ to go to Hoag when Gavin was available.

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 6:11pm

Why is Maar in the line-up again? He's got skills but very inconsistent.

rugby

Troll

Favourite Team: CSKA, Trentino volley, Skra

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 6:42pm

Canada are so average...
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 7:17pm

Canada dont deserve​ Final 6. OHs and Opps are useless in this match. Gavin was useless in the position 4. Only Vigrass showed up today. 7 aces!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ryleybarnes" (Jun 16th 2018, 7:22pm)

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 7:30pm

Didn't watch the match, but it seems Vigrass was really impressive given his stats. 5/5 attacks, 5 blocks and 6 aces, more than double the points of the second best scorer. :box:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 7:31pm

Why isn't Dmitry Volkov playing on Russia?

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 9:51pm

I know its too early but imagine things stay as they are and we have the pool of France, USA and Brazil, and the other of Poland, Italy and Russia...That could be quite interesting. Anyhow, apart from France (and USA who seem to have gathered themselves, but also have the home court advantage this weekend) the rest of the teams are very equal.

Anyway, I'm glad I I will be at the finals weekend!!!!!!

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 9:55pm

Surprised to see so many Iranian people in USA :cheesy:

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 11:37pm

Good match but Marouf and his ego just ruined the 5th set :mad: his choices were terrible in 5th set. and so many times he tried to score himself and Serbian players were ready for that.

looks like Iran will continue with 1W-2L per weekend ! I don't see them challenging USA with this depleted squad

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 2:39am

Why Ghafour is all the time on the match? Is he injured?

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 3:52am

Why Ghafour is all the time on the match? Is he injured?

yep . he and Ghaemi both got injured in last training before the Poland match. Ghaemi comes sometimes just to receive but he can't jump.

Sharifi also got injured today. which means Iran have only 2 OH and 1 OP available for the next match. Yali. Ebadipour and MirzaJP will play the entire match no matter what.

very tough schedule for Iran, Iran played in France, Argentina, Russia and now USA. they traveled a lot ! probably more than any other team. those injuries were expected.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 4:21am

POl needs their captain back, the team lost their way to find a victory. I do not think they can through to final 6 if playing like that. USA played really well at their home. I was impressed the perfect setting to Smith and Holt by Christenson. Defalco had some powerful attacks from zone 4 making the fan crazy :)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:27am

Fantastic serving from USA. When you're serving 8-1. It's difficult to lose the match. Lol

Russell saved US from some bad spots while serving. Less erratic in my opinion and it helped a lot in the block and creating some needed separation especially in the second set.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:42am

how's it even possible for a 203 cm tall player to be a libero????

andrea

Intermediate

• "andrea" is male

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 6:08am

how's it even possible for a 203 cm tall player to be a libero????

Couldn’t watch the match. Who is that player?

tomen

Master

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 7:32am

China's situation is nearly the same as Week 2 of WL 2017.
All the matches that need to win are hard to win.

PS:
Many people announced Raul Lozano should be fired. However, who could replace him? At least I think no one of Chinese coaches could.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:19am

replay USA-POL on utube. I do not know how long it will exist :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXCj5NJgxU&feature=youtu.be

Social bookmarks