You are not logged in.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male
  • "TimHH" started this thread

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 1:58pm

FIVB U19 World Championship 2017 | Bahrain

http://u19.boys.2017.volleyball.fivb.com/

Almost missed that one. Looks like there is no official streaming but maybe there will be for the knock out phase....

EDIT:
Results/Ranking section on the official site is somehow messed up. Wikipedia got it better:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_FIVB_…ld_Championship

Pool B looks interesting. Japan is leading with 3:0, while Poland is already out with 0:3. :teach:
never mess with your setter......

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TimHH" (Aug 22nd 2017, 2:09pm)

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 10:33am

I haven't watched much so far but in case I have time this event would surely grab my attention more than the ongoing U23 World Championship with its comic rules and strange-looking volleyball. There are a lot of new faces here, I have to admit that I hardly know any players. I had only watched or heard of some guys from Russia, Turkey, and Italy, to be honest. So this is a whole new world to discover :) Absolutely agree with Tim, Pool B seems to be the real deal. Poland, talents incubator in all ages, finished last and the group was dominated by Japan :huh: Italy and Russia look on a good way to reach the semis, but we've seen surprises already.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 1:23pm

Is there any streaming for it?

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 2:45am

lol so the award of beating both European championship winner and runner-up is to play Brazil in QF ?! :D (if they pass Turkey first)

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 12:46pm

lol so the award of beating both European championship winner and runner-up is to play Brazil in QF ?! :D (if they pass Turkey first)

Turkey was the bronze medalist in that championship :lol:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 11:17pm

Italy lost 3-0 the eight final vs Korea :(
Another path to a ninth place this year in a WCh, after the U21 (and the female U20).

At least in the EChs we rocked, between boys and girls...

Friday, August 25th 2017, 9:46pm

3 Asian teams vs 1 European.

Japan vs Russia
Iran vs Korea

There`s a good sign for the Asian, hopefully they can keep improving and someday the senior teams will be at the same level as Europe/Americas.

nnnneil0929

Intermediate

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 5:50am

It's good to see that 3 asian teams are in the semi-finals.
FIGHTING! :super:

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 8:04pm

:cup: :cup: :cup:
From 4th place in Asia and losing 4 matches to China and Korea (twice to each one) to win the world title losing only 3 sets in 8 matches ! quite an improvement. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Social bookmarks