You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male
  • "TimHH" started this thread

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 1:58pm

FIVB U19 World Championship 2017 | Bahrain

http://u19.boys.2017.volleyball.fivb.com/

Almost missed that one. Looks like there is no official streaming but maybe there will be for the knock out phase....

EDIT:
Results/Ranking section on the official site is somehow messed up. Wikipedia got it better:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_FIVB_…ld_Championship

Pool B looks interesting. Japan is leading with 3:0, while Poland is already out with 0:3. :teach:
never mess with your setter......

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TimHH" (Aug 22nd 2017, 2:09pm)

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 10:33am

I haven't watched much so far but in case I have time this event would surely grab my attention more than the ongoing U23 World Championship with its comic rules and strange-looking volleyball. There are a lot of new faces here, I have to admit that I hardly know any players. I had only watched or heard of some guys from Russia, Turkey, and Italy, to be honest. So this is a whole new world to discover :) Absolutely agree with Tim, Pool B seems to be the real deal. Poland, talents incubator in all ages, finished last and the group was dominated by Japan :huh: Italy and Russia look on a good way to reach the semis, but we've seen surprises already.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 1:23pm

Is there any streaming for it?

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 2:45am

lol so the award of beating both European championship winner and runner-up is to play Brazil in QF ?! :D (if they pass Turkey first)

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 12:46pm

lol so the award of beating both European championship winner and runner-up is to play Brazil in QF ?! :D (if they pass Turkey first)

Turkey was the bronze medalist in that championship :lol:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 11:17pm

Italy lost 3-0 the eight final vs Korea :(
Another path to a ninth place this year in a WCh, after the U21 (and the female U20).

At least in the EChs we rocked, between boys and girls...

Friday, August 25th 2017, 9:46pm

3 Asian teams vs 1 European.

Japan vs Russia
Iran vs Korea

There`s a good sign for the Asian, hopefully they can keep improving and someday the senior teams will be at the same level as Europe/Americas.

nnnneil0929

Intermediate

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 5:50am

It's good to see that 3 asian teams are in the semi-finals.
FIGHTING! :super:

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 8:04pm

:cup: :cup: :cup:
From 4th place in Asia and losing 4 matches to China and Korea (twice to each one) to win the world title losing only 3 sets in 8 matches ! quite an improvement. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Social bookmarks