SWATCH FIVB World Tour 2010

there are at least 10 european teams in every main draw of grand slams, and this 10 teams are better than suprising semifinalists of EC

Yeah, it's great that you're also quite into beach volley cause I was already feeling like discussing with myself :D I agree to a large extent with you, with the only exception that the semifinalists of the ECH weren't, in my opinion, worse than those 10 you mention. Besides, 2 of the 10 are from Poland, which is due to their home soil advantage, I seriously don't consider the Polish beach volley couples to be that advanced! The only exception was indeed the failure of any of the Germans, and perhaps Kolodinsky, the rest was more or less OK. Swiss couples have been in a little crisis for the past 1-2 (or even 3) seasons, Gosch-Horst are, again in my opinion, not better than Doppler-Mellitzer, so overall I wouldn't consider this season to be so crazy because of the performance of European teams, but rather because of the demolishing shape of Dalhausser-Rogers and the surprising uplift (along with the first ever Swatch win) of Xu-Wu :) Apart from that, we've definitely seen better seasons for both Brink-Reckermann and Kolodinsky-Barsouk!

Let's hope there will be more BVB enthusiasts here :)

• Kotsilianos-Xenakis GRE [15] P. Gao-Li CHN [2] 2-0 (21-15, 21-14)

There it is, congrats :win:

but it is hard not to notice monster run of our friend from Lube Macerata Martin Lebl :rolll:

Lebl-Placek CZE [35] Fabian-Christophe BEL [30] 2-0 (21-9, 21-10)
    Dugrip-Salvetti FRA [3] Lebl-Placek CZE [35] 0-2 (13-21, 13-21)
    Lebl-Placek CZE [35] Huber-Seidl AUT [14] 2-0 (21-14, 21-14)

I dont remember far away someone to trash in this manner 3 matches in qualis, there was also 3rd seeded french couple, Lebl and his new partner simply demolished all of them. Guy is American, but seems to have Czech ancestors, played AVP... Seems like tomorrow in main draw we will have chaos :P :box: :lol:

• The final in the Hague right now is extremely strange in these weather conditions :D I didn't understand what is wrong with Benjamin Insfran, but he is very weak, probably injured! It looks more like winter beach volley, the wind in the Netherlands is quite strong, people are wearing jackets and the final game is truly ugly :thumbdown: I think the Swatch-FIVB map should include more southern destinations, just as it used to be :D

• So is beachvolleyball played by people who cannot afford to build a gym?? I think we should all gather money for all the beach volleyball players so they can one day play indoor as well :) :thumbsup: yay! ^^ 8o :?: :!: 8) :super: