2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• Bartek......

Huhuhuhuhuhu!!!

You are funny...

But CHAMPION İS FENERBAHÇE ACIBADEM....Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny to see the language spoken during Fenerbahce time-outs is Italian :lol: though it's logical because of the players and coach' history in Italy - except Eda and Nihan.

• BARTEEKKK !!! YOU HEAR US !!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPİON ,,, MVP KASİA SKOWRONSKA :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: ,
    :cup: BARTEEKKK !!!! THİS CUP FOR YOU :cup:

• congrats fenerbache, they deserve this title. I actually believe Sokolova (she is just so impressive right now) or Fofao ( :super: ) would have deserved the mvp title more.

However, we all know how strong this team is (when they can play with all their players, like in ECL). They played well, they can play better, but it will be so difficult for anybody to beat them. They bought the best players (or nearly so) in every possible role, a part from the libero. Well done!

• @ some Fenerbahce-fans

Come on guys, stop replying to Bartek in that way !!!!

• And finally Fenerbahçe Acıbadem is Champion. :cup: :cup: :cup:
    Congratulations, you deserved this. Good Job Girls. :obey: :obey: :obey:

:dance4: Try to enjoy! :dance4:

• Statements of no Human are eccentric. It is necessary only deeper to give some thought to them. It is easiest to write the word eccentric and not to strain by thinking and understanding. It is probably a matter of pride. :)

I didn't mean to offend you Bartek, quirky also means "unconventional". But please remind me how's this "thinking and understanding"? In my opinion, it's pretty much unconventional:

Quoted from "Bartek"
    For Me the Winner is Sollys Osasco. In the Team play the Players from the only one country- Brazil, not a conglomeration of various nationalities like in Clubs in Europe. Real Champion.

• Come on guys Bartek has always been in good faith. Don't respond him like that! He can annoy you but we can't, dont you all know that? He's the only privileged member in here, so dont make any assumptions, otherwise you may get warned!

• Come on guys Bartek has always been in good faith. Don't respond him like that! He can annoy you but we can't, dont you all know that? He's the only privileged member in here, so dont make any assumptions, otherwise you may get warned!

;)

Come on, Saybia. You know yourself no single member has prvivleges...some FB-fans AND Bartek should stop their inpolite comments to eachother :) Do you agree?

• ;)

Come on, Saybia. You know yourself no single member has prvivleges...some FB-fans AND Bartek should stop their inpolite comments to eachother :) Do you agree?

yeah because of that, after the succession of posts, you got a feeling that FB-fans and Barteks messages are both inpolite and decided to warn Bartek right? Where is that post? cause I can't see the Bartek part of that,

and by the way i wasnt addresing you, at least you are not the most significant one, just writing this post cause you responded..

• Congratulations, Fenerbahçe!!!
    I guess Turkey is so lucky of having this team... Its NT is so poweful... This is a real good team just like Turkey NT... LOL
    Bartek, I support your way of thinking. You have the right to do it. Dont listen to them. After all they need some success.

• And i am also uncomfortable here because of some FB fan's arrogant actions, but you gotta see at some point who is provocating them at first, not once, consistently..

• ;)

I concur with your opinion that impolite posts should not be welcome flyingdutchman, nevertheless I like Saybia's comment better.

• I'm in very good position because in My ignore list is all fanatics ^^ Others will be added. So everything is ok. I don't know what are they write so in door to My room is FANATICS STOP ^^.

• And i am also uncomfortable here because of some FB fan's arrogant actions, but you gotta see at some point who is provocating them at first, not once, consistently..

The reason some of our comments sound (and seem, given the use of smileys and icons) arrogant is most probably because of insufficient language skills. Hence the more provocation, the more arrogant those posts will become I'm afraid.

And thank you for your spot-on observations Saybia.

• I'm in very good position because in My ignore list is all fanatics ^^ Others will be added. So everything is ok. I don't know what are they write so in door to My room is FANATICS STOP ^^.

And this was your purpose when you were starting this thread? This looks like burying your head in the sand to me... (Not that you're reading this)