2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• I think there will be Two Cards more. One Team from Japan because They paid a lot for FIVB- so for example World Cup every time and maybe Korea because Japan gives hand this country always- Wild Cards for World Grand Champions Cup.

• well as much as i am going to enjoy watch a team from my country in wcc i really think that wild card thing should canceled from all tournaments if fivb or cev or norceca ext. wants more teams in their tournaments they should organize elimination tournaments in that case there will be only teams in competition who deserves that spot.

• Teams from Dominican Republic,
    Peru, Puerto Rico and Argentina will take part in the Women’s UNIQUE Cup
    of Volleyball in Lima from October 7-10.
    Those sides, with the
    exception of Argentina, are continuing with their preparation for the
    upcoming FIVB Women’s World Championship in Japan from October 29 to
    November 14.
    Dominican Republic recently defeated Peru in the gold
    medal’s match of the Final Four Women’s Cup in Chiapas, Mexico where
    Argentina and hosts Mexico also took part.
    Matches will be played at Eduardo Dibos Coliseum in the Peruvian capital.
    Teams
    ranked first and second at the end of the round robin will play for the
    gold medal and third and fourth will compete for the bronze.
    Competition schedule is as follows:
    October 7
    6:00 p.m. Dominican Republic v Argentina
    8:00 p.m. Peru v Puerto Rico

October 8
    6:00 p.m. Dominican Republic v Puerto Rico
    8:00 p.m. Peru v Argentina

October 9

6:00 p.m. Puerto Rico v Argentina
    8:00 p.m. Peru v Dominican Republic

October 10
    5:00 p.m. Bronze medal 3 v 4
    7:00 p.m. Gold medal 1 v 2

• Is the Kenyan Champion has some relevance with prison? :what:

hahahaha the prisons team is built up of prisons warders who turn out for the national team and are involved with the local league NOT PRISONERS

well our team Kenya P)risons has some good players but we lack some scouts who would give them a professional in tougher leagues look out for them though a not too sure they will win any match am quite sure you will spot som e good volleyball talent with them :woohoo:

• From Norceca will play Mirador from Dominican Republic.

Good.

Is there someone that can provide information about Mirador ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The Drawing of Lots for the 2010 FIVB Club World Volleyball Championship, featuring eight of the world's top men's teams and six of the leading women's teams, will take place on Saturday in Doha, Qatar.

The women's tournament is returning this year for the first time since 1994. Men's and women's matches will alternate throughout the competition which runs from December 14-21 in Doha.

The women’s edition will feature European champions Bergamo of Italy, Asian champions Federbrau from Thailand, South America champions Sollys Osasco from Brazil, African champions Kenya Prisons, European runners-up Fenerbahce of Turkey and NORCECA's appointed team Mirador from the Dominican Republic.

Each tournament with comprise two rounds with 26 matches overall and a total prize pool of US$750,000 for the men and US$550,000 for the women.

In both men's and women's tournaments, teams from each pool will play each other in a round-robin format to determine the overall ranking and classification before the semifinals (1st in Pool A v 2nd in Pool B and 1st in Pool B v 2nd in Pool A) and final (the winners of the two semifinals).

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Pool A

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem
    Federbrau
    Sollys/Osasco

Pool B:

Volley Bergamo
    Kenya Prisons
    Mirador

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• Thanks for the info, I was waitting for it, but no site released it..hehehehe :flower:

Well, I guess it is gonna be pretty much what everyone expected...Fenerbahçe, Sollys, Bergamo and Mirador in semifinals.

Fenerbahçe x Osaco will be very interesting game!!!Though will probably only define first and second in group!!Lets see how Zé do facing his team Osasco. will be interesting to see.

Well as a Foppa supporter I hope Foppa gets to final, but wont be easy, of course Fenerbahçe, and also Osasco have very good teams, but let wait and see what happens ^^ Forza Foppa!!!! :super: ^^

• Found here. ;)

http://www.qatarvolleyball.com/arabic/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=450%3Aworld-volleyball-championships-23-10-2010&catid=1%3A latest-news&Itemid=76&lang=ar

Use the translate Google :)

Bergamo has fallen very easy group, probably will win 3-0 games.

Fenerbahçe - Osaco will be very hard game. Probably waiting for a match ending 3-2. i hope we win hehehe..

Well as a Foppa supporter I hope Foppa gets to final, but wont be easy, of course Fenerbahçe, and also Osasco have very good teams, but let wait and see what happens ^^ Forza Foppa!!!! :super: ^^

No Foppa

Fenerbahce very popular in Brazil. because the most famous Brazilian players are playing Fenerbahce (Alex De Souza, Andre Santos, Fofao, coach Ze Roberto etc. Roberto Carlos has also played a year ago.)

therefore you're Fenerbahce supporters hehehe :thumbsup: ^^

Go Yellow Angels :super: will be Club Champion :cup:

• burak-naz, you're Karub from Antu right? You're contributing here like you're doing in Antu, so thank you again:)

and by the way i dont think she's pretty much into football:) as you can see she choose Bergamo over even a club from her country, i dont think she would buy that Carlos tricks:)

• burak-naz, you're Karub from Antu right? You're contributing here like you're doing in Antu, so thank you again:)

and by the way i dont think she's pretty much into football:) as you can see she choose Bergamo over even a club from her country, i dont think she would buy that Carlos tricks:)

Yes ! you're saybia_ from antu right ? :) I'm just trying to annoy her (joke) hehe..of course she can supporter in Bergamo

• :lol:

Well two quali for second fase, so I dont think the groups are much trouble, only if had Fenerbahçe, Bergamo and Sollys in same group...

Well in match Fenerbahçe x Osasco I'll support Fenerbahçe, that counts? :whistle: :lol: Not cause of Zé, but for Furst and Osmokrovic!hehehehe ^^

I know about soccer popularity in there, but I just support Fluminense in soccer..hehehe, I never thought about chooing a team in Turkey..hehehehe or anywhere else, thought I have a simpaty for Milan they have Thiago Silva!!! :heart:

• I'm scared of Sollys Ocasso.Because I have very strong players.(Thaisa, Jaqeuline and Natalia).But Ze Roberto knows very well that the team.

So Thiago Silva be transferred to Fenerbahçe, you're Fenerbahce supporter hehehe..I have a sympathy for Adriana Lima :heart:

• I'm scared of Sollys Ocasso.Because I have very strong players.(Thaisa, Jaqeuline and Natalia).But Ze Roberto knows very well that the team.

So Thiago Silva be transferred to Fenerbahçe, you're Fenerbahce supporter hehehe..I have a sympathy for Adriana Lima :heart:

hehehe, definelty, With Thaigo Silva there, the team will won another supporter..hehehe

Sollys is a very good team, with good players, and they play together for many time now, but they have a main problem in my opinion that is setter. If Fenerbahçe play with full squad I think you wont have much problems. Osasco is a strong team but sometimes they just lost their way, and loose some games you will never imagine they would loose, so they have some ups and downs.

• hehehe, definelty, With Thaigo Silva there, the team will won another supporter..hehehe

Sollys is a very good team, with good players, and they play together for many time now, but they have a main problem in my opinion that is setter. If Fenerbahçe play with full squad I think you wont have much problems. Osasco is a strong team but sometimes they just lost their way, and loose some games you will never imagine they would loose, so they have some ups and downs.

Ok. it's a deal hehe..

I agree with you. Together, we will wait and see