2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• I am not sure, if Osacco was soo bad or we forced them to play like that, or we played soo good.
    I didnt enjoy the game. Hope other games will be much better

• I am not sure, if Osacco was soo bad or we forced them to play like that, or we played soo good.
    I didnt enjoy the game. Hope other games will be much better

according to Fenerbahçe - Bergamo , nice final , I opinion

• Interesting note:

If Fenerbahce loses the game against Federbrau in 3 sets (75 points) and scores between 59 & 66 points, Osasco gets eliminated when they still finish the group stage as 1st.

:whistle:

conspiracy theories? anyone?

• Fenerbahçe fairly ! Fenerbahçe play for win always ,,,, since 1907 :wavy:

• @ Joana and Bruno

I agree with both of you

Congrats to yellow angels !

was an easy match for us.

Osasco played very bad and only Natalia played really well. 2 teams made too many simple mistakes.

In the meantime we played with the new uniform. How was it? :)

Go Fenerbahce :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Wow, Osasco was terrible today.

I guess they forgot to bring the volleyball team and brought tourists...
    Because to make so many mistakes in one set, just being drunk. :wacko:

Oh well, congrats to Fenerbahçe!!:drink:

• Wow, Osasco was terrible today.

I guess they forgot to bring the volleyball team and brought tourists...
    Because to make so many mistakes in one set, just being drunk. :wacko:

Oh well, congrats to Fenerbahçe!!:drink:

why Osasco make many errors ? Because Ze Roberto know brasilian players disability , Fenerbahçe beat Osasco always ;)

• why Osasco make many errors ?

Because brazilians can't play volleyball, but also because Fofao played so well, that's also a reason.

• 3-0 Foppa....in Kenya team setter Wachu and middle-blocker Khadambi are good players

• Hello everyone... First post...

Well done Bergamo (and hopefully for Fenerbahce on Sunday as well)

About that conspiracy theory of Groucho...

First of all (aside from the fact that this is not Fenerbahce's style - have I told you that I'm a Fenerbahce fan?), why bother? Wouldn't it be good to have Osasco against Bergamo on Semis? The winner of this tie will be battered and tired... Even better.

Second of all, why bother again? They recently defeated both of them in three straight sets, one of them being yesterday, the other in end-November.

And third of all... Six players of Brazilian NT play for Osasco, and Ze Roberto at the helm of Fenerbahce... I really don't think he would do such an unsportsmanlike and unpatriotic thing to say the least.

Rest assured Groucho, Osasco plays Bergamo for a spot on the final on Monday.

• Welcome to this great forum.

I should have made it clear, that I wasn't suggesting Fenerbahce would resort to such abominable tactics.
    I was merely pointing out to an interesting fact.

Conspiracy theory part was actually a subtle reference to what happened in Italy this summer.

Also, you make perfect sense in saying Fenerbahce would prefer Osasco to play Bergamo in the semis.

• I hear you Groucho... Unfortunately these kinds of shenanigans happen and might prevail in sports, given the fact that sports is rather a multi-billion dollar/euro industry now.

• Can anyone give details about Picci's injury?

U heard she is ok already and will play the semifinals! ^^ (I'm not sure is she is actually 100% already, but she will definelty go for the game, even if she have to make some sacrifice...but I what is written in some facebook groups is that she is ok already ^^ )

• FENERBAHCE (TUR) vs. FEDERBRAU (THA) 3-0 ( 25 - 20/18/23)

i couldn't find any link to watch this game. For this game it might be ok, but what about other games, sf-f ?