2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• i can't understand why Qatar is the host country ?? just money is important .. but there is no spectators .. just the Turkish or Italian spectators ..

• i can't understand why Qatar is the host country ?? just money is important .. but there is no spectators .. just the Turkish or Italian spectators ..

I guess that It's not only about the short-term cash, but the long-term. I mean, to expand the influence of the Association to ensure future markets and stuff. Not only FIVB, but FIFA, F-ONE, IAAF...
    This can start discussions between Tradition vs Expansion, but fortunately, this is :offtopic: :D

i didn't find any link to watch this game. For this game it might be ok, but what about other games, sf-f ?

Well, probably you'll find at least one, for the semi or the finals. JustinTV, UStream, livetv.ru, atdhe, bet365, soccertvlive... You'll probably find in one of these sites. If not, I don't know what's wrong with the world.. :lol:

• i think Piccinini will play in the semifinal and the finals will be in Bergamo

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• FENERBAHCE (TUR) vs. FEDERBRAU (THA) 3-0 ( 25 - 20/18/23)

i couldn't find any link to watch this game. For this game it might be ok, but what about other games, sf-f ?

The matches streams at betathome.com, a betting site. Hopefully livescorehunter/fromsport will give a livestream link to. Remember that if u want to see the match at betathome, you need to start a account there if u dont have it.

• I think Osasco is the favorite to get in final, they have 6 silver medalists in WCH and 4 Olympic champions. They are more experience. Without Lo Bianco, Bergmaolost one of their main players, and to add that in ehr palce is Signorile, she is good player, but only 20 years old, and can fell the preassure of the game. The same for Vasileva. She plays for a while in bulgaria team, but never played an important match as this semifinal, and can fell the preassure. In other hand the team will have th come back of Piccinini, that iwll play in sacrific,e but is the capitan, and great add. and also the team will play for Lo Bianco, that can give them a lot of sterngh and heart into the game.

So I guess the result will depend a lot in Osasco posture and atitude during the match. In paper they will have a more prepared team inside court, but if they dont enter with right atitude, then I think Bergamo can win, since they have more tradition as a club.

(Though I have this avaliation, I really hope to see Foppa in finals! Would be incredible way to show how important is really wantting sth, and to be playing for someone outside court can be decisive, how putting your heart inside a game is important, and would be a big happiness for Leo, and I think she deserves that! ^^ FORZA FOPPA! :super: )

• I think Bergamo is close to Final if Piccinini plays at Semi Final

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Well, probably you'll find at least one, for the semi or the finals. JustinTV, UStream, livetv.ru, atdhe, bet365, soccertvlive... You'll probably find in one of these sites. If not, I don't know what's wrong with the world.. :lol:

The matches streams at betathome.com, a betting site. Hopefully livescorehunter/fromsport will give a livestream link to. Remember that if u want to see the match at betathome, you need to start a account there if u dont have it.

Actually i often visit -livescorehunter- to follow matches in all sports. And today when i see the number of links for this game i was surprised. Because there was just one choice that was betathome. if the game was on JustinTV, UStream, livetv.ru or etc. i actually would expect these channels visible on the livescorehunter list. Anyway, i decided to register to betathome and after spending several minutes this time i learned that they don't provide any broadcasting for this game to Turkey. i don't know maybe for all games. Shortly, it was bad morning for me :mad: :D

i hope there will be no problem once more about 9 hours later. :obey: :)

• When and what times are gonna be the semifinals?

10.00 - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Mirador

17.00 - Sollys Osasco - Foppapedretti Bergamo

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerb. winning 2nd set, Mirador has no chance. The Acibadem All-Stars are playing more and more as a team: I want to see how they will play the final.
    By the way, it's fun to see the girls and Ze Roberto talking to each other in Italian during timeouts (it's ok, but what about the turkish libero??)
    As for Foppa-Osasco, I dare not to make prediction: I think it may be the real test for Foppa, just to know how really strong is the new roster without Lo Bianco.
    Eventually, Let me praise Noemi Signorile's setting -no matter the way the Cup ends.
    Think of that: only SIX MONTHS AGO she was still the setter in Verona Volley team, thus playing in league A-2.
    I remember seeing her doing well, yet in second-rated matches against Volta Mantovana or Chieri.
    NO experience in Major teams, only in under-18 NT.
    Today she will set for the World Ch. final: it's a dream for her, I hope It won't turn out to be a nightmare...
    Forza Noemi !!! :wavy:

• Fenerbahce is just the best team out there, I think they really had to win the CL in April, they beated Bergamo 3-0 a few weeks ago, Fenerbahce is just better than Bergamo but they had stress in the final of the CL thats why they lost there, I must admit here in Japan everyone became fan of Fenerbahce after their comeback in that final, you deserved the title and for me you guys are the real winners, good luck winning the world cup, you are the best.