Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• congratulations to Turkey for her first qualifications..they dominated the final match against Poland, looking more determined for the qualification! I think that Ozsoy is simply too important for the team, she needs to be in the starting six!

• Like Canter said our volleyball team is the first team sport which will participate to Olympics from Turkey.Our public must be proud of them.I guess Turkish women basketball team will be the second one this year they look very close to London.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thank you for congratulating our women :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

a little fact, football championship is going in Turkey and its half-time now, there is still no news about our victory, everybody talks on foolball i hate this
    even twitter; almost every stupid thing is being trend topics, still no trend topics for our girls :down: :down: :down:

• Does anyone know in which television will be broadcast WOQT in Japan? It's going to be very interesting :super:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• congratulations to Turkey for her first qualifications..they dominated the final match against Poland, looking more determined for the qualification! I think that Ozsoy is simply too important for the team, she needs to be in the starting six!

Neriman didn't even train before the beginning of this tournament because of her injury. That's why she had problems today but she's a real warrior :flower:

• Thank you for congratulating our women :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

a little fact, football championship is going in Turkey and its half-time now, there is still no news about our victory, everybody talks on foolball i hate this
    even twitter; almost every stupid thing is being trend topics, still no trend topics for our girls :down: :down: :down:

In my twitter %90 of people (I got 90 follows) are talking about volleyball now.I ignore and unfollow people who talks only football.Better you should do the same :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• @ Joana : How will Serbian team look like for the final qualification tournament? Will Nikolic and Veljkovic back?
    I hope Serbia manages to get the ticket to London. They will be my only favourite team in the Olympics then...with Italy. :thumbsup:

• In my twitter %90 of people (I got 90 follows) are talking about volleyball now.I ignore and unfollow people who talks only football.Better you should do the same :D

hehe maybe but this will not change what is talking on trent topics :lol: :lol:

• Neriman didn't even train before the beginning of this tournament because of her injury. That's why she had problems today but she's a real warrior :flower:

thank you for the info!! I'm liking her more and more...!! really great :box:

• Congrats to Turkey. They've had a great tournament and confirm what they did in the last EC, when they were so close to figth for the gold medal.
    With Cuba not going to Japon for the WOQT, being replaced by P.Rico, then the chances of both Russia and Serbia are almost at 100%.
    Korea could be the dark horse though.
    In a related topic for the OG, according to the following link, dominican libero Castillo, one of the best in the world in her posicion is expecting a baby, and will miss the Olympic games :white:
    http://translate.googleusercon…FlkSvAQxCT5vQY5q20MuihIvA

• Congratulations for Turkey!
    About Poland: So SAD that we lose today, but even after this final, I`m proud of our girls, because no one thought that they will be in final. We have new team, which was train only 3 weeks, we won with World Champion, European Champion etc.
    We paid for that we playing all teh time new team in every season, we don`t have stable roster and it`s look how look.
    I hope that we will keep this roster and working harder in next seasons to get points for FIVB ranking for IO in Rio.

• If Glinka had been in the team then Polish team would have had better chance.

Agree, but it was here decision, so nevermind...

• @ Joana : How will Serbian team look like for the final qualification tournament? Will Nikolic and Veljkovic back?
    I hope Serbia manages to get the ticket to London. They will be my only favourite team in the Olympics then...with Italy. :thumbsup:

Still nothing official... Nikolic should start training next week, so we'll see how it goes and if she can back in shape in time.

Perhaps more important is how Brakocevic will play. Terzic should kick her ass into shape if necessary! :teach:

• Still nothing official... Nikolic should start training next week, so we'll see how it goes and if she can back in shape in time.

Perhaps more important is how Brakocevic will play. Terzic should kick her ass into shape if necessary! :teach:

I agree. She was just terrible in Ankara.

• Still nothing official... Nikolic should start training next week, so we'll see how it goes and if she can back in shape in time.

any chance for Mihajlovic to play in Japan? Since she is Grand Prix roster, she is able to play right?

• so true! I'm proud of them! ^^ And our girls are activists, that's what makes them special! They held a meeting and protested what happened to Nurcan İbrahimoğlu :flower: They deserve best of anything :)

about Olympic Games, many European countries failed there, last time Poland couldn't qualify to the quarters even though they were last European Champions. Our team has no experience like that before. We can play bad there but our wish was being there, not being succesful in olympics so they completed our mission :thumbup: