Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Tough decision for all NT.
    14 players sound more reasonable.

14 players are acceptable only in WC, WGCC, WCh, WGP or other FIVB registered tournaments.

OG, IOC organised internatonal event, as well as AG, All Af, Pan Am...., or other IOC recognised regional Sports events, can only allow 12 players to participate as it always does ...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Brasil is confirmed to host London 2012 Volleyball Tournament - South American Qualification
    Argentina, Peru, Venezuela and Columbia will also participate in the tournament to fight for the only one spot to London

to be me...

• Turkish volleyball federation decided to host London 2012 European Continental qualification tournament in Ankara not in Istanbul.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to the president of the Serbian volleyball federation, there is a possibility that the qualifying system for the 2016 OG will be revised. Continental champions would be automatically qualified for the Olympics and there would be only 8 teams at World Cup.

• According to the president of the Serbian volleyball federation, there is a possibility that the qualifying system for the 2016 OG will be revised. Continental champions would be automatically qualified for the Olympics and there would be only 8 teams at World Cup.

Please read below :

Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• Turkish volleyball federation decided to host London 2012 European Continental qualification tournament in Ankara not in Istanbul.

:wall: :hit:

Why? Istanbul is by far Turkish volleyball-capital :!: :!:

I don't understand Turkish federation....at first that ridiculous 2+1 rule, now this... :down:

• Our youth NT became European and World Champion at Ankara, So Senior NT player thinks that it would make them luck so they ask for the change of host city And I think it is a good idea, Ankara has always become a better supporter than İstanbul. :whistle:

• Istanbul will be the World Women's Basketball Olympic Qualification Tournament Host.

Women's Basketball Team have 99% chances to be in London than Women's Volleyball Team so Istanbul as Turkey's Capital will Host Team Win and because one City can't have two big prestig Tournaments during two months Volleyball will be in Ankara.

• I don't think so. Sultans of Net wants to play in Ankara because youth national team became the champion 2 times in Ankara.

just a looks like totem :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't think so. Sultans of Net wants to play in Ankara because youth national team became the champion 2 times in Ankara.

just a looks like totem :thumbsup:

Do They know saying 'Third Time Lucky' ?

• after winning the Pan Ar Game Title, Egypt plus Algeria and Kenya are all maintain the possibility to win the OG spot.

African Champ. Title goes to Kenya
    All Af Game Title goes to Algeria
    All Ar Game Title goes to Egypt

all the three teams are strong enough to win the AOQT, but all lacking of stability to lose to any other one.
    African Volley for the first time keeps its suspense, like European Volley always does.

besides, i also wonder the exact time for the drawing of lots to the EOQT, cause the pools location may decides the possible semifinalists or the winner.

Cuba will survive from NOQT and Brazil will be safe in SOQT, i bet.

to be me...

• Istanbul will be the World Women's Basketball Olympic Qualification Tournament Host.

Change- from Istanbul to Ankara.

Draw for the FIBA World Olympic Qualifying Tournament for Women- 15.02.2012

• In polish site http://www.siatka.org in article Rusza afrykańska batalia o olimpijskie przepustki has been written that African Women's OQT will be from 1-4 February and will play:

-Algeria
    -Kenya
    -Egypt
    -Seychelles Indian Ocean Island Games Champion

and..

-United Arab Emirates