Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Gozde is playing very well today, definitely better than yesterday :) Esra still on fire :super:

• Go Polska, go! :super: :super: :super: :super:

This tournment is great! :thumbsup:

• Congratulations Filenin Sultanlari :) and all Turkish users here ! :flower: I'm so happy for your team's victory. Turkey played quite a stable match except MBs maybe, 2nd match and 2nd great performance by Esra also Gozde did great job today. On the other hand I'm really sad for Croatia, they were fighting as they could. I like this team a lot and it really hurts to watch them playing like that, such a great team is wasting because of a stupidity of volley federation in their country, I'm not surprised the stars of Croatia NT dont want to play there if there's such a mess. I belive one day there will be changes in this federation and this team will perform their great volleyball.

• Stats don't include 5th set at the moment...

Poland is almost sure in semifinal now, so one of Russia or Serbia will be out which is bad for Germany ;) But after watching Russia today I think both Turkey and Germany can beat them, none of Sokolova-Gamova-Kosheleva seems in best shape. Surely they can play better than today, but German serving and Turkish fighting spirit both are good ways to beat them anyway. In today's matches I had the impression both Russia and Serbia seem to rely on their last chance in Japan, they didn't seem 100% motivated to fight until the very end and give everything they have.

• Now Poland probably get the 1st place in pool B..
    Germany should get the 2nd place in pool A to avoid meeting Russia/Serbia...and increase the chance to go to Japan... :wacko:
    even though they lose to Poland... still can rely on Russia/Serbia

• real Gözde is back :cheesy: Naz totally forgot how to set middleblockers today :wall:

I don't think ıt was Naz's fault, Eda was awful today, she just simply attack in middle of net :down: Anyway, tomorrow would be real task! in last two matches there was no need for Neslihan but she should perform better in order to win against Germany. congratulations for both Poland and Nederland that they make tournament more exiting. :thumbsup:

• Pff, it was awfull performance - 10 serves in out, 13 recept. err.! And this is in 3 sets. But I will give it to the Turkish team - the players, the fans, and their great coach that is working with that girls, who are playing in their own championshiop in front of his eyes, for 2 years I think. So - we will need some time, to play against such strong opponents without so many personal errors. We see that against weaker teams we play ok and win, About Nenova - she isn't so weak, but i really hope in future Kitipova to start in first 6, because she has played with Rabadzieva, NIkolova, Ruseva, Vasileva in youth world champ. in Mexico where that team finished 4th.

Russia - Poland.... hmmmm victory for Poland?? :wavy:

I don't remember Nikolova from World Championship ?(

• Now Poland probably get the 1st place in pool B..
    Germany should get the 2nd place in pool A to avoid meeting Russia/Serbia...and increase the chance to go to Japan... :wacko:
    even though they lose to Poland... still can rely on Russia/Serbia

That's not our style, we play every match to win. And if Poland beats Russia we can do it too :thumbup: