Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• It's queer !
    The Bulgarian coach looks like the twin of former Villa Cortese coach :rolll:

• But who knows, maybe CEV will make a last minute change of rules if Turkey doesn't want to meet Russia in semifinals.

Come on, Matthias. You were one of the last persons I expected to make such 'silly' insinuations/jokes...

• I wonder if Bulgaria NT is not underrated :white:

No.
    Bulgaria have one of the best atackers and one of the most awful receptions/def play in Europe.Things are pretty balanced :D

• What a block by Angelina !

• Abbondanza ...
    Really ? :rolll:
    The red shirt turns him an other man

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, it's him!

I think we will see him in red very often next year (Rabita colours :D )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 38th point ! what a rally !!!

• Come on, Matthias. You were one of the last persons I expected to make such 'silly' insinuations/jokes...

Many years of following Volleyball made me critical...I don't want to insult or blame Turkish federation and especially not Turkish team, and it surely can also happen in other countries, but it has happened a few times in the past years that suddenly during a competition was decided semifinals will not be crossed 1st A vs 2nd B and vice versa but there was drawing of lots for semifinals, and such events made me sceptical. Money makes the world go round, corruption can happen anywhere, just think about manipulation of football games and in Korea even volleyball games for betting purposes...

To make myself more clear, I don't EXPECT that CEV or Turkish fed are doing anything wrong, I just don't want to completely exclude the possibility. No offense to anyone!

• 44th point ! Elitsa !
    Olee !
    :cheesy:

• And finally Vasileva blocked by Kozuch
    GER 25 22

• CEV almost everything do wrong.

In handball, basketball drawing of lots is always live on net but in CL 1/8 who did see that? Nobody.

FIVB changed rules in Men's Tour one month before. But probably without sense because Cuba if doesn't win in Norceca, and because of problems with money, won't get international chance.

• Bulgaria still here
    Germany team has to show its second skill : closing a gap !

• I dont see any sense to talk about CEV and their policy. Every year every tournament its the same case. You can talk talk and talk, but nothing is changing. It only can change when CEV and its president and other ceos are replaced by others and this is surreal. Is anything right with FIFA ? We all know what kind of PErson Sepp Blatter is, so is nothing new if its the same casi in Volleyball

• Grün is protesting sometimes reflexively :lol: Ball was almost half meter IN :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Germany is not convincing me 100% especially in attack...we'll see! anyway only Poland and Turkey convinced me so far!
    Rabadzhieva is playing fairly well IMO