2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Good 1st set for Turkey after nervous start. Belarus has no chance with such terrible OHs, but their MB Barysevich is just 18 years and playing well, she starts over much more experienced players like Klimovich and Shevchenko. Hope she'll make a good development...

Turkey should make this 3:0 if nothing strange happens...

• Skowronska :aww: :aww:
    Polish reception/defense really sucks, Italy looks Brazil compared to them
    This is the worst Poland I've ever seen...

• Barbolini is killing me!
    Why are you taking Polen out after two points when she was killing everything ?
    At last good, balance game from Turkey. Big suprise was Barbolini didn't take Seda out in every opportunity remember to use Seda's backrow attacks. :P

I honestly don't think that Güldeniz's receptions are any better than Seda's :what: She serves good but she doesn't really help with anything else. I just don't understand why he doesn't let Birgül in instead or leave Seda there.

• Radecka and Rozycka are among the weakest players I've ever saw in a NT.

I remember Rozycka was a bit better a few years ago...now she's terrible :aww: But the other Polish OHs are not better than her...

• Fortunately for Italy, Polish team was a ghost today :roll:
    Good game of Carolinaaaa :P

• I remember Rozycka was a bit better a few years ago...now she's terrible :aww: But the other Polish OHs are not better than her...

Poland needs a real receiver. Sieczka and Kasprzak can't play together. Maj was terrible too. Radecka no words. Skowronska bad day. Only Tokarska played well.

• well, that looked a bid like an adult team vs. schoolgirls.

I was a bid curious about the italian setter, as in the other thread she is described as the worst setter ever. So i expected really something incredibly bad. But if she is really the biggest problem in italian volleyball, than you are a lucky volleyball country.........

• well, that looked a bid like an adult team vs. schoolgirls.

I was a bid curious about the italian setter, as in the other thread she is described as the worst setter ever. So i expected really something incredibly bad. But if she is really the biggest problem in italian volleyball, than you are a lucky volleyball country.........

OMG :aww: I give up! :white:

• i thought this ita-pol matc h would be the most unpredictable in this 1st round playoffs turns out the polish girls brought only their asses on the court but left their brains at home :hit:

• Poland needs a real receiver. Sieczka and Kasprzak can't play together. Maj was terrible too. Radecka no words. Skowronska bad day. Only Tokarska played well.

Agree, we need Werblinska and ... fighting spirit like during Pol-Bul game. I was surprised how terrible played Maj. Italy played nothing special just Polish team was very weak today. We'll see real strenght of Italian team in their next game because they didn't convince me.

• OMG :aww: I give up! :white:

Well, that was just based on todays match. I have never seen her playing before. Eventhogh that was quite an easy match, she showed imo some good things. Do you think, she was bad today? ?(