2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• And the worst player award goes to: LEYS! :cursing:

Congratulations Germany. You did well...

• Congrats Germany great comeback and good luck for the final! Kozuch did her best.Fürst and Beier played well.Brinker and Suscke werent good enough.Fürst made great digs :white: Hippe made a difference with her serves. Congrats Belgium for great match.They were very close to the final but they couldnt.Leys made mistakes back to back in tie break ruined the game of theirs.im so sorry for Belgium.

• :lol: big congrats to germany they won 3-2 with their worst game.And for people who underestimates germany,hope u again saw what is the reality :D germany is a great team,with never give up game style.

Btw also congrats to belgium,they are the new 'germany style' team with fighting spirit

• Congratulations for Germany! :rose:

Well, as we can see Leys and Dirickx are still infected by the "dąbrowa-syndrome". Being a step from the succes they just change the way they've been playing so far and lose at the end.

• Russia will brutally kill Germany other than that Belgium players are the worst looser that i have seen in my life :aww: come so close and then ruin it lol seriously they will probably never forget this game

• :lol: big congrats to germany they won 3-2 with their worst game.And for people who underestimates germany,hope u again saw what is the reality :D germany is a great team,with never give up game style.

Btw also congrats to belgium,they are the new 'germany style' team with fighting spirit

worst game? last three sets not worst but pretty well...if it were worst then Belguim would beat germnay 3-0 now.. :whistle:

• Belgium's players could not close the sets. Germany's experience was crucial in the game. The match for third place in the championship will be very good.

your previous prediction is wrong :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Btw kozuch played perfect,whenever germany needed her she was there :super:

For russia i hope they will do so much tips and try to serve perfetcly which didnt work so well.Anyway congrats germany :flower:

• Russia will brutally kill Germany other than that Belgium players are the worst looser that i have seen in my life :aww: come so close and then ruin it lol seriously they will probably never forget this game

they are exausted and have little chance against Serbia ,though germany could find a rhythm with its audience support.

• worst game? last three sets not worst but pretty well...if it were worst then Belguim would beat germnay 3-0 now.. :whistle:

was a good game by both teams

• Sorry for Belgium ;( they deserved to win but also Germany didn't give up. Thank you Belgium and thank you Germany for this show

For russia i hope they will do so much tips and try to serve perfetcly which didnt work so well.Anyway congrats germany :flower:

the most important weapon of Germany is serve.if they want to beat Russia they have to serve perfectly...Kozuch served very well today...very risky but little mistakes good for Germany....germany with its team play should make Russians angry so that they start to make mistakes.

• Sobrero is one of the worst referees I have ever seen. :aww:

what country is this referee?

• worst game? last three sets not worst but pretty well...if it were worst then Belguim would beat germnay 3-0 now.. :whistle:

First two sets they played already really bad,but after they played better,but germany won exactly thanks to belgium's faults and inexperience.Germany except kozuch couldnt make much attacks,this match is the worst game of germany in this tournament :)

for the first time i agree with you on Kozuch..though her percentage is not high but she did everything for Germany to win...serve ,attack,defence.

• COngrats to Germany :flower: :flower: :flower:

Belgium is a kind of Angstgegner (I can't translate that word, it is just a perfect word :) ). for Germany. I think it is because they play the same type of volleyball, based on good serve, good reception, good defense and fast attack-game.

Russia plays a total different game...based on power in attack and block, though they are also good in reception this tournament.

P.S. The award for most exagerrated celebrating after scoring a point goes to Freya Aelbrecht...closely followed by Brinker....please girls, my eyes hurt :roll: :roll: :roll: