World Cup 2011

• When is pool drawing? Tomorrow? If tomorrow, then tomorrow we'll get know wild cards :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Anybody has got any informations about wild cards? There is info from Polish Federation informant, that wild cards to female WC got Poland and Argentina, and for men's tournament are "scuffles" and wild cards are doesn't known yet.

• Anybody has got any informations about wild cards? There is info from Polish Federation informant, that wild cards to female WC got Poland and Argentina, and for men's tournament are "scuffles" and wild cards are doesn't known yet.

Where have you read it ? I just visit PZPS site and nothing ...

• Wild Cards to Argentina and Poland would be a scandal! Italy as defending champion and Russia as current world champion deserve them!
    I think they give wild cards to weak teams in order to help Japan and the other big teams.

Poland users dont get me wrong,im not against Polish team BUT PLEASE FİVB !!!!!! No WC for PoLand anymore!!!!!!!

• Sorry, but Polsat has money :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think the problem is not that Poland it self is the one to recieve the wild card (though of course, maybe the last tournament showed they are not in their best, but they can build a strong team with the come back of Glinka and Werblinska), my problem with this, is that same team winning wild card always!

I ahve a problem with that cause I think it is simply unfair competition to qualifies to Olympics. The competition in Europe for that is so big and so close, the points added in world ranking by Poland playing this tournament they win wild card, even if they play bad they win more points in world ranking then many other european teams that will never have the chance to participate due that. And that is my problem with this....unfortunetly. Cause more then anything Olympic games ia a dream for every athlete, so I think shuold be a fair competition for it....:(

• Wild Cards to Argentina and Poland would be a scandal! Italy as defending champion and Russia as current world champion deserve them!
    I think they give wild cards to weak teams in order to help Japan and the other big teams.

Exactly You're right.Just to help Damned Japanese team.Sorry japanese users!

• above you can see who got wild cards from Europe in last three editions of WC

• I think the problem is not that Poland it self is the one to recieve the wild card (though of course, maybe the last tournament showed they are not in their best, but they can build a strong team with the come back of Glinka and Werblinska), my problem with this, is that same team winning wild card always!

I ahve a problem with that cause I think it is simply unfair competition to qualifies to Olympics. The competition in Europe for that is so big and so close, the points added in world ranking by Poland playing this tournament they win wild card, even if they play bad they win more points in world ranking then many other european teams that will never have the chance to participate due that. And that is my problem with this....unfortunetly. Cause more then anything Olympic games ia a dream for every athlete, so I think shuold be a fair competition for it....:(

Yeah,the world is never perfectly fair.
    FIVB will delete the continental points for those that participate in WC and renew the WC results points to them once the tournament ends.
    Poland will get just a little bit more points from WC compared their 5th ranks in Europe Champ. Turkey and Italy don't have chance to turn their positions.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

I agree, but Russia abandoned the wild card, because they don't have chances to be in 3 at WC and they have enough ranking points to play in intercontinental tournament and they don't have qualification even for European qualification tournament.

• Turkish Users I really don't understand You :!: You should be happy that Poland will play in the World Cup because Your Kasia will play there :lol: :lol: And You will have chance to watch and admire Her game again :lol: :lol:

• For me the progress of OG qualification is really wrong.World Cup should not be a way to go OG but the organizator is Japan they care about WC so much and wants every team to care about it then they gave 3 slots for OG and seems like it helped a lot for their benefits :) and now all European teams are planning to go from 1st step WC to not have risk in other stages.No team from Europe can claim that they can win European OGQF in May while there is only 1 spot (It had to be 2 or 3 spots for sure) We saw it that European volleyball is just too unpredictable.I think only 3 or max 4 teams will go to OG from Europe and other teams will watch them from behind :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I ahve a problem with that cause I think it is simply unfair competition to qualifies to Olympics. The competition in Europe for that is so big and so close, the points added in world ranking by Poland playing this tournament they win wild card, even if they play bad they win more points in world ranking then many other european teams that will never have the chance to participate due that. And that is my problem with this....unfortunetly. Cause more then anything Olympic games ia a dream for every athlete, so I think shuold be a fair competition for it....:(

Totally agree with all of this, it would be nice if money didn't interfere with competition. But that is volleyball...

• Turkish Users I really don't understand You :!: You should be happy that Poland will play in the World Cup because Your Kasia will play there :lol: :lol: And You will have chance to watch and admire Her game again :lol: :lol:

Youre right, i love Kasia :lol:

• I agree, but Russia abandoned the wild card, because they don't have chances to be in 3 at WC and they have enough ranking points to play in intercontinental tournament and they don't have qualification even for European qualification tournament.

I doubt this statement or any other similar conjecture.
    It's not in good logic at all.
    No one would refuse a kind wild card
    Russia is possibly able to make their mission of top 3 in WC.
    And This description seems always from someone in Poland.
    Just kidding. No offend to any one here.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Guidetti says German team will have no possibility to prepare for WC because all players are involved in their clubs. The team will meet at the airport to fly to Japan and practise there for 3-4 days before the tournament.

:(

When is pool drawing? Tomorrow? If tomorrow, then tomorrow we'll get know wild cards :)

Yes, it's tomorrow, but they said the wild cards will be announced today. Even if I thought that I would find the news on FIVB webiste (the only one I'll trust 100%) coming back home...

If it will actually be Poland-Argentina, it's ridicoulus. Expecially for Poland, because the male will have it, and it's totally unfair imo that also the famale will have the spot.

And I agree with who said that the European Continetal torunament should give more than one spot, beacuse the level of the teams is generally higher (expecially in the male, for example the asiatic male teams aren't such strong as in the famale)

• I doubt this statement or any other similar conjecture.
    It's not in good logic at all.
    No one would refuse a kind wild card
    Russia is possibly able to make their mission of top 3 in WC.
    And This description seems always from someone in Poland.
    Just kidding. No offend to any one here.

First of all, you should know, that if Poland will get wild card I won't be defend this decision. I know, that in sport way Italy or Turkey should get wild card.
    And I'm really curious did you see any match by Russians girls at ECH? Further, I don't know how you can't find logic in this situation. Qualifications for Europeans Qualification Tournament to London 2012 are in 8-13 November and WC is 4-18 November, so Russia should resigned of EQT which is much easier, than World Cup? Russia is and will be 1st (or even 2nd) ranked team from Europe which gives International QT, so...? Do you see logic now?