World Cup 2011

• Serbia is weaker without Malagurski and Brakocevic no doubt, btw what's up with Brakocevic ? is she injured too ?

• And China is leading 8-6 in the 5th!

ITA 12-11 JPN

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• i would want to think that she didn't play because jose guimares is thinking of using her later (semis/finals?). last grand prix natalia was used before the finals against usa and she became the top scorer, only because the americans didnt expect her to be a threat. then suddenly at the finals, logan and company didn't have trouble of blocking the life out of her and reading her every move. with this in thought, i think roberto is saving her for later for her to become a threat or surprise weapon at the end. i certainly hope so because mari is physically fine now. not on top form (pre-2010), but certainly physically capable.

Except there is no semis and finals in this tournament. You play each team once and it's done. There is no rematch. Brazil will not play USA again.

• Italia-Cina 3-2 (25-20 22-25 21-25 25-21 15-12)
    Go Italy!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• :wall: China, what happened in the end ? ;( i think they deserved to win , just enjoyed their game :(

• congrats gioli and leo!!!

• you mean CHN instead of JPN.

But I jinxed them! Italy wins 15-12 in the 5th. What a missed opportunity for China

Yes, I'm sorry XD Italy should have won before, China win the 3 set with luck because Italy was always with plus point.

• congrats gioli and leo!!!

Great match today for them (and not only today) :obey:

• Congrats Italy !!
    what a great match, Carolina 27 points ! :super: and Vale 6 blocks :super:

• Ufa, what a hard game for Italy, great victory in the end...but just one coment, how cute Lucia giving the MVP of the match award as gift to younger sister Caterina..hehehehehehehehe :heart:

• Congrats Italy !!
    what a great match, Carolina 27 points ! :super: and Vale 6 blocks :super:

Leo 1 attack, 1 ace & 1 block

Ufa, what a hard game for Italy, great victory in the end...but just one coment, how cute Lucia giving the MVP of the match award as gift to younger sister Caterina..hehehehehehehehe :heart:

She deserve it. The next one will be Leo

• Don't you think China is very similar to Italy? Both teams are good at middle attacks and depend mostly on outside hitters to win difficult points. Opposite are not always the first choice that setter sets for.
    More interestingly, both teams have one or two hard rotations, in which the opponents can gain more points.

Congratulations to Italy, while we still reserve a little opportunity for ticket to London, if only our girls could defeat Japan tomorrow just as what they did two months ago. I really am proud of Wang Yimei's powerful serve. It's fabulous. :)

• YES!!!! I'm so glad we won again, and again vs a strong opponent! Good match in general for what I've seen (middle of third set), I was a bit sorry that we lost the third set after leading like 17-12, but that's volleyball! And in the most important moment we had our chance to proove that we can come back too! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Lucia MVP :cheesy: :cheesy: :flower: :flower: :flower: :obey: :obey: , I've already said that but I'll repeat, I was so sorry during the ECh to see her on the bench!

Ufa, what a hard game for Italy, great victory in the end...but just one coment, how cute Lucia giving the MVP of the match award as gift to younger sister Caterina..hehehehehehehehe :heart:

So cute, true! i thought that may be she did that becase this was Caterina first time on court with the Senior NT! (It was, right? Or yesterday did she go in?)

• Don't you think China is very similar to Italy? Both teams are good at middle attacks and depend mostly on outside hitters to win difficult points. Opposite are not always the first choice that setter sets for.
    More interestingly, both teams have one or two hard rotations, in which the opponents can gain more points.

Congratulations to Italy, while we still reserve a little opportunity for ticket to London, if only our girls could defeat Japan tomorrow just as what they did two months ago. I really am proud of Wang Yimei's powerful serve. It's fabulous. :)

Because Italy hasn't the pure opposite

• Dream end for Italy from 13-12: first Gioli-Anza monster wall then Bosetti's ace to China's libero.