World Cup 2011

• Weiss made a very poor game, I think Guidetti took to long to change her for Apitz. :S

Totally agree. Sometimes He's too stubborn with his players. I hope He won't let Thomsen play on the court.

• thaisa...thaisa...thaisa.... :rose: :obey: :love:

• This match rocks! Very Interesting and Fascinating one :thumbsup: no matter How the result will be, I really love German team and Their fight spirit :thumbup:

• i'm a brazilian fan but... go germany!!! lol digs coming from everywhere from their side of the net!!! and brinker is on fire!!!!

• aw.... what an ugly way to end this... service error..

so mvp of the match is fabiana? i would prefer thaisa/brinker... but fabiana played very well today nonetheless,... :thumbsup:

very nice match! i hope germany continue to play like this.... they have a tendency to lose steam during final moments.... but yeah... great play... :win:

• Congrats to Brazil. Brazil's MBs just killed the match.

Anyway, I'm also greatful for these Germans girls for making a GREAT match! They lost, but They played well, I love Germany's fight spirit. No matter they win or lose, they always celebrate whenever they make a point and never give up fighting even though the game goes a bit wrong. This is what I love the most from This lovely team :thumbup: :rose:
    It's not easy at all, But hopefully Germany will be at least in Top 3. from What I've seen so far, They possibly Can. You go, Girls! :super:

• thaisa and fabiana made up for the lack of power from the outside hitters. mari has been very good with her reception today. hopefully she will continue like this. she lacks her former power, though. paula........ hmmm... hard for me to describe her. sometimes she's on, but the most of the time she's off...

germany: WHAT... A.. PLAY... they were totally in synch with each other the whole match. brinker and grun are particularly very effective on their offense... and great digs on court too! :thumbsup:

• any links for japan-china match?......plsssssssssssssss

• You know I'm a Weiss-fan but now I agree, today was not her best match ever :(

I also like Weiss, but I think today she didnt made a good match, she not only chose bad the plays (she almost didnt use MB!!!:S) and the sets were not good.. it happens, Guidetti should have tried Apitz she enter well, maybe if she had entered before. :S

Very good match for BRinker!!!It is really nice to see her winning that confidence, she was just amazing.

Grun started so well, but she felt the mistakes in the end of first set, and just didnt come back...

Germany is growing so much...if they were jsut more regular! They so can beat Brasil, and I thin today was the day for that, but int eh important moments the team just make so many mistakes..:S Anyway, congrats girls for the fighting spirit, and for always keeping the smile, I love that atitude from the german girls..^^

• Congrats Italy ans Serbia. Hope that everything is ok with Valentina and she will be able to play in next matches :)