World Cup 2011

• Ah, so it's only your dreams I really doubt, that FIVB will change rules.
    Whole qualifications process in not fair. At OG from Europe should go 5-6 teams and its really hard to be. I'm really happy, that Brazil didn't get ticket from WC only because in London will be one weak team less. Great Britain (Gosh!) and country from Africa is too much! Intercontinental Tournament should be in Europe and teams from over the world should play against Europeans teams. It would be good example who is better, but of course Japan have to be protected.

ARG, PER hates you..... :lol:

besides, it is said the next WC will leave Japan...not sure if that is true, either.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• ARG, PER hates you..... :lol:

besides, it is said the next WC will leave Japan...not sure if that is true, either.

:lol: :lol: I know! But it's not only mine opinion.
    And WC 2015 will leave Japan for sure. I heard it few weeks ago. And I don't think it's sad, but I really likes realizations of tournaments from Japan.

• Everytime I watch Signorile playing I get impressed! I get impressived with ehr capacity to learn so much in so little time.

She ahd everything to become great setter on day. Go Noe!!! :super:

• Everytime I watch Signorile playing I get impressed! I get impressived with ehr capacity to learn so much in so little time.

She ahd everything to become great setter on day. Go Noe!!! :super:

Are you drunk? :what: :what: :what:

• Are you drunk? :what: :what: :what:

why???? :huh: I do think Signorile has great talent, and I think she can become a great setter!! She is just 21, she is going to make her first season as starter player now, and she already learned so much. She has a lot of personality in my opinion.

• Ah...So Germany is almost out of the Top 3 :thumbdown: Anyhow, I'm so proud of these German Girls for making great games against such strong teams.

• Are you drunk? :what: :what: :what:

Of course she is :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @Togutt, why don't you like Signorileeee????

BTW, Italy superwon vs Kenya with Signorile-Bosetti(1set)/Barcellini, Folie-Anzanello, Cate Bosetti-Costagrande, Sirressi libero, De Gennero used in the backrow line.

Now, if USA-Japan will go to the tie break, we'll mathematically win the WC for set ratio.

GO JAPAN!!!!!!!! :rolll:

• I think Japan will have mure chance to win if hte know Germany has won and they can surpass Germany and China. I hope in the help of the audience also if I haven't expected to not support my second farourite team (USA)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Marta Bechis is better than Noemi in my opinion ^^

by the way China closer to 2-0. Go Germany (Road to Istanbul) :super: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And Germany is done. China is playing well.

• China has eliminated Germany from the 3rd-place race.

I was cheering for Germany but China has been better this match.

It will be interesting to see now how Germany plays the rest of this match with the knowledge that 3rd place is gone. Can they still play well just for the sake of winning now

• Germany's defense is gone away

• I think Japan will have mure chance to win if hte know Germany has won and they can surpass Germany and China. I hope in the help of the audience also if I haven't expected to not support my second farourite team (USA)

No no no....if china has done it in 3 sets against Deutsland...then...Japan would not have chance to enter top 3 even if they defeated big USA in straight sets...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Anyone else irritated with the high-pitched voices of these Chinese players? :lol: I don't need to watch the stream even by listening I would identify who got the point.

Anyway, Germany is done! Congrats China

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• China has shown better reception, setting and blog, and the spikes are also faster :drink: