European League 2011

• Naz is going to break the World Record.I don't know who got the WC but it shouldn't be more than 25 Killing + lots of Passive Blocks.I don't wanna see her face :cursing:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey 1-3 Naz Aydemir (Belarus ) :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I can't wait to see the stats,how many notes Naz will have and how many blocks she let blocked to her spikers.Hope Motta will see the reality :teach: Ozge is miles better than Naz currently and plays much smarter and faster.(Even some users don't agree with me :lol: )

• What happend to Naz?

Yesterday 21 times + today 18 times (Per set = 5 Blocks) get blocked from Belarus.Great performance from a setter definitly :lol: Asuman has 1 months break from Motta but in my opinion Naz needs it :whistle:

• in my opinion Bahar, Neriman and Polen did really a great job !!! Polen can substitute Nesli !!! But the worst player was Naz ! she did incredibly bad job ! dont understand why the coach didnt change her ! and Eda did a bad job aswell ! I dont understand why ergül is in the team ??? where is Busra ???

• Why ?? Look what She wants from You now

OH I can still smile wow :rolll: Where do you find those photos Bartek :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I just watched last set of Turkey. I think the biggest problem was reception for Turkey, Neriman must to play opposite becuase she's not able to receave well. Naz had to set on 4m!!

I liked a lot Guldeniz Onal and Polen Uslupehlivan.

• seeing Naz's performances in last few matches, I'm curious why Tuğçe Atıcı has never been invited to NT. I think she's the best Turkish setter atm :wacko: Maybe I'm biased but still whole season she played better than all Turkish setters imo. At least she was stable.

• Naz plays terrible today :white:Yesterday Belarus did 21 blocks in 4 sets and today in first set they did 5-6 blocks.I don't know how serdar or Matthias will explain this situation :lol: Where is Ozge ;(

Because of your bias to Naz, you are overreacting! I don't understand why you do never give credit to Naz while she was one of the best player on court but when team lost match scapegoat is Naz :down: on the other hand, team lost match with also Özge, but you never blamed her :whistle: And you don't talk about Neriman's 5 reception error.

In order to be considered serious, you have to be consistent and must not favour anyone ;) The reason for loosing match was not setting, problem was reception and defense. Without Esra and while neriman as OH, team would loose many more matches :whistle: With this reception, özge would set worse as we see the previous matches we lost.

Please give credit to players when they deserved and not talk only when match is lost but also when we win matches via them. So that ı donot think you have biased and criticize sided

• Turkey lost previous week too with Ozge and Neriman was playing too (Your reason is her reception i guess)but i don't think that Ozge played bad previous weekend she was quite good even we lost the game but this week we blocked hell much 39 times in 8 sets,most of them were setting faults :white: Ozge has better shape currently therefore i am gonna support the better one OFC.Naz was much better a few years ago especially when Motta was playing in Eczaci but after that time she didnt improve as expecred

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Turkey Roster this week against Croatia

1 KARAKOYUN, Asuman ( TUR) Setter
    2 SONSIRMA, Gözde ( TUR) Wing-spiker
    3 GÜRESEN, Gizem ( TUR) Libero 1
    4 ONUR, Elif ( TUR) Wing-spiker
    5 AVCI, Ergül ( TUR) Middle-blocker
    6 USLUPEHLIVAN, Polen ( TUR) Opposite
    7 CANSU, Büsra ( TUR) Middle-blocker
    8 TOKSOY, Bahar ( TUR) Middle-blocker
    10 ÖNAL, Güldeniz ( TUR) Wing-spiker
    11 AYDEMIR, Naz ( TUR) Setter
    13 ÖZSOY, Neriman ( TUR) Wing-spiker
    14 ERDEM, Eda ( TUR) Middle-blocker
    16 ILYASOGLU, Selime ( TUR) Wing-spiker
    17 DARNEL, Neslihan (C) ( TUR) Opposite
    18 CEMBERCI KIRDAR , Özge ( TUR) Setter

Roster includes 15 players and Neslihan will be the captain :super: (Even it will be untill Esra comes :lol: ) Hope Gozde and Busra will play :D