European League 2011

• Congrats to Turkey :flower: :flower: :flower:

I think Turkey has a very deep roster at the moment, thanks to the strenght of Turkish League (clubteams) :teach: Today they played without Gülden, Esra, Seda, Gözde and Naz.

Second important thing: Turkey has now a good coach, while last year they had Chiappini :teach:

• Oh, I feel so envy turkish people. They can easily go to watch volleyball matches, and can take pictures with players. :evil: so unfair :lol:

• Here

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In accordance with a decision of the CEV Executive Committee staged in Milan this past December 4, two spots for the 2012 FIVB World Grand Prix will be allocated to the 1st and 2nd ranked team of the 2011 CEV European League – Women

Also Naz said like that before the game. (:

• oh i am sooo happy right now !!!! so happy ! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

lol, okay, thats a good decision ! but i hope that next year the european leaguie will get better with teams like netherlands, germany, italy or aserbaidschan !

• Wow great news :super: Tomorrow i don't need to do stress than :roll: Well looking for a great final :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wow great news :super: Tomorrow i don't need to do stress than :roll: Well looking for a great final :D

Congratulations! :rose: It will be great to see Busra in WGP 2012! Turkey never has played in WGP since 2008.

• Congratulations! :rose: It will be great to see Busra in WGP 2012! Turkey never has played in WGP since 2008.

:lol: I saw Busra today in hall and she said that she recovered her injury :D Also asked Naz's situation and she said that she has an injury but what kind i don't know but anyway Ozge plays very well right now :D

• :lol: I saw Busra today in hall and she said that she recovered her injury :D Also asked Naz's situation and she said that she has an injury but what kind i don't know but anyway Ozge plays very well right now :D

Such a beautiful news :drink: I wish a fast recover for Naz though!

• Thanks "emil -kei" for ur interest in Turkish players.Also flyingdutcman. :drink:

It is my pleasure ^^ just as you see 'my favourite players' part... Busra is one of my favourite players, so are Neslihan and Eda :rose:

• I liked Ruseva today in blocking maybe she is not good in attack as block but she has a great potential in block.She had 3-4 killing blocks today.Well other players didnt play well some moments Bulgaria recieved with two players Yaneva :white: + M. Filipova.Well in turkish side the best players were Gizem,Neslihan and Neriman.Ozge didnt play as i expect but she was not bad too.Eda probably thinks her wedding :lol: Bahar was very bad.Guldeniz played an average game but she didnt let us search Esra or Gozde :D

• Your player list is very crowded/long, "emil-kei" lol :thumbsup:

i have no idea about how Bulgarian team think they can play voleyball with that terrible reception?? Reception:% 27 and % 13 :white: 8| Bulgar team need a couple of real receivers.Without decent reception you can do nothing even though you have the best players of the world in ur team.They should either teach Vasileva and Yaneva how to receive or find new players who can receive well.However, they have talented young players like Vasileva,Rabadzeva,Nikoleva...

• Bulgarian reception looks more than terrible.
    Excellant receptions
    Vasileva %11
    Yaneva %13
    Filipova (L) %14
    Rabadzieva %17
    :white: :white: :white:

• Bulgarian NT has in general the same problems as other Russian-style-teams.

They have great hitters and blockers because of their height-advantage, but volleyball is more than hitting and blocking :teach:

If their hitters are in great shape, they can beat any team, but if not and recpetion is terrible they can lose to almost any team as well.