European League 2011

• Serbia is too strong for Turkey at the moment...2-0 in sets.

Especially Brakocevic and Malgurski.

• So Game is probably over. Silver for Turkey in European League. Silver for Me in Prediction Game ^^ 8th Medal.. and.. Gold for Muszynianka in new season :D Ozsoy like Fateeva has big heart and helps Opponent not to lose the match :lol:

• Ozge is such a great setter... her technical skills and the speed of the sets :obey: :obey: ...I would love to se her play for Dutch NT :D She is much better than Staelens and Dijkema.

Can we make a deal about her, Turkish friends ?? :P Since you have Asuman and Naz left :teach:

• Brakocevic....she is a young Gamova :white: :white: :white:

• Serbia will be the champion for the third time :( Congrats

I think the name of this tournament may change next year; for example 4th Serbian European League 2012 hehehe ^^

;(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Neslihan made a silly serve mistake :what: It was funny to watch though. Turkish girls are out of their best shape...

• Where will Brakocevic play next season ??

• Congrats to Serbia, they were the best team this weekend with big distance. The problem is, they have WGP and ECH ahead and already are in a very good form. It is almost impossible to keep this form throughout the other tournaments. It can happen that in ECH Serbia will play very poor and Turkey very good, because Turkey obviously directs their preparation towards ECH, so of course right now their players are not in the best shape.

But it looks like some things just don't change:
    Turkey can't win European League
    Fenerbahce can't win Champions League
    Brazil can't win World Championship
    :D

• in Japan... :whistle: with Takeshita.

Yes, now I remember. She is the substitute of Kim (she transfers to Fenerbahce) in JT Marvelous. Will be great matches against Toray Arrows (Flier and Saori Kimura) :super: :super:

• Congrats to Serbia, they deserved the title :flower: :flower:

• I don't think we played bad but Serbia was better :D Congratulations to them :win: We needed a better reciever OH and our services didn't really work but I'm not really upset by our game :) Brakocevic and Malagurski were really great today :super:

• Brakocevic played a wonderful game. I can't even remember the last match she played this good... It seemed like she was little Gamova today.
    and one thing more, Maja played way better than those 2 turkish setters (Cemberci and Karakojun). Neslihan somehow didn't show her best shape, and Eda was out of her shape as well.
    Congratulations, Serbia :drink: Krsmanovic did 3 points in the most important moment, and Malagurski is a real talent for Serbia.

• for me turkey did much much better play when asuman and polen played in the game ! unfortunatley it was a lil bit late but i am pretty sure, with more preparation both of them will be always in the starting 6. nesli was really very bad. eda did some mistakes. bahar was maybe the worst player, i hope busra will recover ang come back as quick as she can. and brackocevic really improved her skills ! it would be great to see her in europe again !!!

• I think the biggest problem for Turkey is Oszoy's orrible reception.

She can't play OH with that reception, she just could be oppisite.

Exactly! neriman never would be a decent OH and ı am sick of trainers forcing opposite players to OHs :mad: a 22 years old girl can not learn how to receive for national team level. :down: Only example for this Mari and all other attempt was disaster for any country! But on the other hand ı don't thınk Motta will insist for it, it was most probably due to lack of gözde and Esra.

Another reason for loosing was bad setting, ı really wonder that today will Starnight talk about 11 attack which is blocked :roll: It was a good sign for us to understand how important Nas is! Hope to fast recovery for Naz, Esra, Gözde, Seda, Gülden and Büşra :wall:

Great match for Malagurski! She is one of the most talented one in her generation! :rose:

• Another reason for loosing was bad setting

Hmm.I am not Starnight ;) and I didn't see the whole match, but in my opinion Ozge has all the skills a setter needs. I prefer her style, based on technique and speed, above Naz' Russian style :teach:

Like I said before, I would love to see her in Dutch NT.

edit: I agree with you and ravens about Neriman. She should play only as opposite; she lacks simply the skills in reception :teach:

• Another reason for loosing was bad setting, ı really wonder that today will Starnight talk about 11 attack which is blocked :roll: It was a good sign for us to understand how important Nas is! Hope to fast recovery for Naz, Esra, Gözde, Seda, Gülden and Büşra :wall:

Please don't tell me that the result would change if Naz was playing today with this amazing TEAM.She would only run in field to catch receptions :lol: Well Guldeniz was terrible today and Bahar played more than terrible like she was not in field :lol: .I totally agree with you that we miss Esra and Gozde so much today and Busra too.If Bahar will continue to play like this she must stay at bench and Busra has to play.Well Gizem was the best player of team and she took best libero award like she deserved :super: Love Gizem :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• MVP : Jovana Brakocevic (Srb)
    Best Spiker : Jovana Brakocevic (Srb)
    Best Reciever:Barbordakova (Cze)
    Best Blocker:I has not been given :lol:
    Best Scorer:Helena Havelkova (Cze)
    Best Server:Eda Erdem (Tur)
    Best Libero:Gizem Guresen (Tur)
    Best Setter : Maja Ognjenovic (Srb)

PS : Czech girls di not keep their awards probably they were not in hall and hotel :D I saw the thechnical staff while walking outside :rolll: Only 4 players were in ceremony :D (Jovana,Maja,Gizem and Eda)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Please don't tell me that the result would change if Naz was playing today with this amazing TEAM.She would only run in field to catch receptions :lol: Well Guldeniz was terrible today and Bahar played more than terrible like she was not in field :lol: .I totally agree with you that we miss Esra and Gozde so much today and Busra too.If Bahar will continue to play like this she must stay at bench and Busra has to play.Well Gizem was the best player of team and she took best libero award like she deserved :super: Love Gizem :heart:

I was gonna say the same. Where was Bahar Toksoy? Was she even in the court? :lol:
    btw, Gizem is amazing. She made you guys not to miss Gulden at all. you just missed Esra, Gozde and Busra today ^^