European League 2011

• Congrats to Serbia !! :) but also for Turkey, they did great job, this team has a big potential. Gizem the best libero again! Bravo!

• Starnight You forgot about four awards:
    Best Hairstyle: Barborkova,
    Best Teeths: Ozsoy,
    Best Mouth: Filipova,
    Best Body: Filipova.

• Natasa Krsmanovic

Well untill MVP anounced best blocker award has not been given to anyone and after MVP award i left the hall :lol: Maybe it has been given after i left :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Starnight why did You go so fast? After the ceremony You should crush the plastic chairs because of Turkey's defeat. :D

• Honestly I didn't expect Serbia to play this well, I'm a bit scared :lol: *knock on wood* Hopefully they'll keep it up.
    Finally Malagurski shows her potential, it's crucial for her to play next season and not be like Nesovic. Brakocevic looks to be back on track, China must have been good for her. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Molnar, she seems to have regressed too much and has become a liability. We need another OH. Fingers crossed that Nikolic recovers in time for EC. And Veljkovic too, it's doubtful. And it will be interesting to see how Citakovic fits into the team again.

Oh well, on to the GP now. :box:

• Congratulations Serbia. :drink: They deserved that. :super: Actually it would be something like miracle to win against good Serbia without Esra,Gözde,Seda,Gülden,Büşra and maybe Naz..Güldeniz and Bahar were horrible. :thumbdown: Turkey NT isn't in its best shape because we prepare for ECH.I hope we will be ready in ECH. I would be really upset if only the champion went to WGP. We are lucky that we will play WGP next season :win:

• Absolutely. :)

Very poor reception, Nenova is also digging pretty bad. :white:

I think Larissa is bulgarian ?(

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!