European League 2011

• Like yesterday, Romania has a much better start than Croatia. CRO receives very bad so it's difficult for the attackers. ROM plays quite well in all elements so far, even though they don't have star players in their team they are very balanced.

• I am very curious how the Croatian Team will play after Osmokrovic,Poljak and Usic will join the team.

• In German league Cutura does not receive at all and Kovacic was the best receiver of her team. In NT both are on the same bad level. Yesterday 1st set 25:12, today 25:11 :white: CRO should not be that bad with those players.

And once again, dear Mr. Guidetti, why didn't you invite Ioana Nemtanu to German NT??? :cursing:

• Matthias.. the truth is Germany lost a very good player for their NT.I saw Nemtanu playing this year.. and she improved very much from the beginning of the season.I don't know anything about her performances in the past.. but it's obvious she is a key player for her club and for the NT too.

• Nemtanu also was a good player when she still played in German league, but it's obvious that she improved a lot in the last year. I don't know if maybe Guidetti didn't know that she also has German citizenship, he really should have invited her last summer before she went to play in Romanian league...

CRO have reduced their unforced errors now and Cutura finally started to score, so now the match is more balanced.

• On the CEV page for the match Turkish 12 looks a bit different - theres Naz and Erdem in the squad

• is Nikolai Karpol still coaching the Belarus Team?

No he does not. It is someone else.

• is Nikolai Karpol still coaching the Belarus Team?

The coach is Victor Goncharov

• Today while watching Turkey-Belarus game, I've decided I am for 2+1 rule in Turkish league. From today's players Polen, Bahar, Asuman, Nesve were bench players in their teams during 2009-2010 season. This season they all found spots in starting sixes of different teams and played a whole season, now it is so clear how their performences and self-confidience rised up.

Congrats girls.

• Today while watching Turkey-Belarus game, I've decided I am for 2+1 rule in Turkish league. From today's players Polen, Bahar, Asuman, Nesve were bench players in their teams during 2009-2010 season. This season they all found spots in starting sixes of different teams and played a whole season, now it is so clear how their performences and self-confidience rised up.

Congrats girls.

I totally agree with you..All the players who played today were great! Polen,Bahar,Gizem,Neşve,Esra all of them..But I really liked Selime..She had a good season in Nilüfer and she continues to play well in NT too.I hope she will play well in Galatasaray Medical Park in next season.She was substituted with Güldeniz in 4th set but that was not because she played bad.Motta just wanted to see how Güldeniz in the court. Go girls goo! :super:

• belarus was a joke. they even lost against our 4th team or smth like that. selime ilyasoğlu, asuman karakoyun, neşve büyükbayram, polen uslupehlivan, güldeniz önal.. i dont think they play in starting 6 in important tournaments.

• And Strashi Filipova nailed the Czech team :super:

• ISR-CZE... How many serves went out in first set?.... :white: :what: