Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• Usa is an example of a team with top caliber players that dont play well because they werent able to practice together..they dont play with harmony..Germany almost had it

• Usa is an example of a team with top caliber players that dont play well because they werent able to practice together..they dont play with harmony..Germany almost had it

If we were to compare rosters, Germany should've won this game, why?

They had their top players playing today. Furst, Kozuch, Weiss, Brinker and Beier.

Whereas USA basically has their Team B playing at this tournament. Tom, Bown, Berg, Hooker, Akinradewo, Sykora, Hodge are not playing to give experience to the younger players.

Larson and Glass are the only players who are part of the 1st 6.

But yes, I agree. USA has a lot of good players in the training pool.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• By the way, forget to mention. BRINKER played very well today! :dance6:

However, that facial from Haneef in the 1st set looked very painful.

Furst with 8 blocks. Runaway winner for the Best Blocker in this tournament.

Larson's reception and attacking really improved. She is becoming a top contender for that OH2 spot nex to Logan Tom.

USA has a lot of very good setters right now. Berg, A. Glass, Spicer and now we can safely add Carli Lloyd. Its crazy.

Fawcett is still inconsistent but what an armswing when given the perfect set.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Huurman! I really love you! :heart: I want to see you in the courts until you are 40 :rose:She is a GREAT PLAYER :D :drink:

Please no, Kadir :white: :D We have enough YOUNG MBs.... :super:

• I like Huurman too, but I'm afraid if I say it out lout people will throw stuff at me... :|

I hope you are joking ' people will throw stuff at me ' ^^

• I hope you are joking ' people will throw stuff at me ' ^^

Huurman's block is missing!!!Also her weak attack!!!
    Steenbergen should get a chance!!!

• Today kruijf is better than Huurman! :lol:

• since ebata came in....she had so many attacks in 1 set alone...she's go great..... :super:

• This Dutch team is very, very instable. Especially in receiving and setting. No surprise for me.

The only stable player is Pietersen. I really liker her play. Fortunately she is back after a period of two years !!! of injuries.