Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• I'm disappointed ! :down:
    The worst set played by ITA in Montreux ! HOL is taller , but is not so above of our girls... Since they improved the serve, instead, they took a a definite lead.
    Where are our MBs ???? . Folie must be ill or injured , since she's not playing... and we miss her a lot.
    Attack: too many times blocked ...
    The balance up to now says deficit: Only Partenio and Leonardi played convingly in this tournament, and Folie so and so ... :wavy:

• de Kruif Rocks :lol: :D go girl!

Yes, today she shows her potential, and that's because of Stoltenborg :teach:

Emil, we both love Laura :D, but Stoltenborg is much better at the moment !!

• Yes, today she shows her potential, and that's because of Stoltenborg :teach:

Emil, we both love Laura :D, but Stoltenborg is much better at the moment !!

Huurman is playing very well!! I think she is important for this team..She is soooo experienced and I think she taught a lot of thing to de Kruif.. :super: And she never stops laughing which is I like the most in her :D

• :flower: Congratulations girls :flower:

18-9 behind in 4th set and finally win the set !!

MVP: Robin de Kruijf, with big thanks to Femke Stoltenborg :super:

• Yees :D The match ended with the block of Huurman :D

Kadir, I have nothing against Huurman personally, it;s just she isn't good enough anymore for matches on high level..today against Italian Juniorteam, is something completely different.

• Huurman is playing very well!! I think she is important for this team..She is soooo experienced and I think she taught a lot of thing to de Kruif.. :super: And she never stops laughing which is I like the most in her :D

I agree with you! Huurman still is an important part of this team. She's my favourite Dutch player.

• H uurman as OH :lol:

Huurman is one of the most talented volleyball players Netherlands has ever had. She played almost in every position. In 2003 ECH, she was playing opposite and was the best player of the team in that championship. It is quite normal her performance is not as it was before after years and the illness she has been through. Shortly Netherlands volleyball owe a lot to Huurman.

• I told Robin allready, and Femke played one of her best matches ever this season,great to see the team reacting after winning this match!

Laura's setting <----> Femke's setting day<---> night

I liked Femke's setting already in China Masters, and today she continued :thumbup:

• Shortly Netherlands volleyball owe a lot to Huurman

Absolutely !!!! But it's now time for MB like Robin de Kruijf/Steenbergen/Koolhaas.

• Absolutely !!!! But it's now time for MB like Robin de Kruijf/Steenbergen/Koolhaas.

I miss Van Dealan...

• Robin de kruijf is really amazing today!!!

• I miss Van Dealan...

Chipp wrote earlier, Deborah doesn't want to play for NT anymore. I presume she has personal reasons..there's no conflict with Selinger !!! :teach:

• Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Yes, Femke played much better than Laura. Laura should learn A LOT of things to be a great setter.

Robin is a great talent, hopefully Selinger keeps giving her chance, because She really deserves. :dance6:

• The only players who made me impressed from young Italy NT are Partenio and Leonardi. too bad that Leonardi is from Italy. because Italy already have Cardullo and Merlo :wacko:

IMO, Bechis plays quite bad this tournament...

• Chipp wrote earlier, Deborah doesn't want to play for NT anymore. I presume she has personal reasons..there's no conflict with Selinger !!! :teach:

I think maybe she will change her mind in the future...
    Vergeer's reason is study :lol: